💕

Mature content
If you are uncomfortable so please skip this part.
Only for 18+ audience
Read at your own risk
Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
If uncomfortable don't read but please don't report

Jungkook made her sit on his lap and started to kiss her. He told her to copy his movements and y/n is doing as she is told.

Jungkook stopped and asked "How are you feeling sweetheart?" Y/n just smiled and said "Its feel so good but what is it I am feeling something is there between my thighs "

Jungkook smiled and said " That means you are feeling good." He asked by keeping his one hand on breast and other on pussy and asked "Has anyone touched you in this two places?"

To which y/n nodded negatively. Jungkook smiled and thought 'Great no one has misbehave with her' and again started kissing her.

His one hand went back and opened her bra and removed from her chest and said "Only I have the right to see them, touch them, suck them, bite them, lick them or have milk from them if any one asks you to remove your top then you will tell me. Understood?"

To which y/n nooded. By receiving her reply he took one nipple in his mouth and pinched other between her thumb and forefinger and the other hand is on waist slowly running his finger on it.

Y/n moan loudly. She is embarrassed to produce such sound so she kept her hand on her mouth. But Jungkook kissed her neck, jaw and lightly bite her earlobe and sensually told her "Sweetcandy remove your hand let me hear them this indicates that you are also enjoying "

Y/n slowly removed her hand and fisted his shirt in her hand. While Jungkook started to do his work. He slowly got up and laid her on bed.

He started to such her neck, jaw, earlobe, her lips and continued to massage her cherries in his big rough hands. And again started biting her nipples and playing with them.

After 30 minutes he finally left her nipples and asks "How are you feeling Sweetcandy?"

Y/n started rubbing her thighs to stop that thing which is happening between her legs. By seeing this Jungkook put a leg between her thighs. Y/n glared him angrily. Jungkook grabbed her jaw and said "Don't glare at me. Just answer my each and every question. Understood?"

Y/n immediately looks down and nodded her head. Jungkook patted her head and lightly kissed her lips and said "Good Girl. You should always listen to me. Understand?"

Y/n nodded but Jungkook held her jaw and said "Always answer me with your mouth. When we are on bed you will call me daddy but if we are outside you should call me husband. Understood?"

Y/n said "Yes" Jungkook slap her butt y/n yelped in pain Jungkook asked "Yes what?"

Y/n replied "Yes Daddy" Just as she finished Jungkook started to kiss her y/n also kiss him back. Jungkook one hand went inside her underwear. By feeling his hand there y/n moan loudly Jungkook started playing with her already wet pussy.

He entered his one finger in her tight pussy hole y/n yelled in pain and tear formed in her eyes. She started punching him on his chest to leave her.

Jungkook whisper "Relex. Yes like that take and breath in out in out" by seeing her relax he started moving his finger in her. Y/n moan loudly and started enjoying his finger in her hole. Soon she came on his finger.

Y/n was taking deep breath to relax herself. And though its over. Jungkook asked "Tired?" To which she nodded.

Jungkook chuckled and said " Not half of the work is done and you are already tired. Now sleep Sweetcandy we will continue tomorrow "

He kissed her forehead and went to washroom to take care of his junior. Jungkook came and look y/n is sleeping fully naked and just the way he left her he chuckled and make her wear one of his shirt and wore his pants and sleep while hugging her.

.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.