💟

Mature content
If you are uncomfortable so please skip this part.
Only for 18+ audience
Read at your own risk
Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
If uncomfortable don't read but please don't report

Next morning

Jungkook woke up and started admiring her. She started waking up and as soon as she saw Jungkook last night events played in her mind and she hide her face in his chest.

Jungkook chuckled and said "Why are you shy hmm? Last night you were moaning my name and told me to fuck you more hard"

Y/n slapped his chest. Jungkook helped her to clean up and told her to rest. And took care of her whole day. Y/n is feeling very good.

At night

Y/n pov :-

Jungkook and I was cuddling suddenly he asked "Are you feeling any pain?"
I shook my head and said "No you took care of me and applied ointment also so I am fine"

Suddenly he flipped me and hovered over me and started kissing me. In sometime we are lying on bed fully naked.

He turned me around and entered my pussy from back side and started fucking me. Suddenly he started kissing my anal hole and started to move his finger in that hole.

My body became stiff. By seeing the changes he told me to relax. But I shook my head and said "No no not there no one has touched me there. "

He started kissing my spine and slowly entered his finger there. I screamed on top of lungs. He started moving simultaneously in both my holes. This sensation is so different.

I cum in just few minutes.

After 30 minutes

He finally cum and removed himself from both my holes. But didn't leave me. He angled his dick near my anal hole. I became stiff and said "Jung....Jungkook what are you doing"

He said "Relax kitten I won't harm you if your body remain this stiff then it will pain more. Ok so relax and let me in"

By listening to his words I become relax. He slowly entered inside me and I screamed. He started kissing me. And slowly entered inside me fully.

I lost all my energy and fall on the bed. Jungkook has given me time to relax after 10 minutes he lift me up by my stomach and entered one finger inside my pussy and started fucking me while his another hand is playing with my nipples.

I slowly relaxed he started moving his dick and finger inside me continously.  I feel the same pressure and cum again.

After 2 hours

He finally left me but I don't have any energy to move. He cleaned me and took me in his arms and we slept.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.