💕

Mature content
If you are uncomfortable so please skip this part.
Only for 18+ audience
Read at your own risk
Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
If uncomfortable don't read but please don't report

Jungkook adjusted his breath and look up seeing y/n is also adjusting her breath. Jungkook moved toward her earlobe and bite her hard and said "This is just the beginning today you will not sleep whole night"

Saying this Jungkook made her leg loose but still are attached to bed. He turn her around and by seeing his red print of fingers on her butt he became more possessive.

He took flog and started beating her. Y/n started screaming and again came hard. She keep her face on pillow as she is exhausted but jungkook again enter her from behind and started fucking her pussy from behind he started pinching her nipples and milk started to flow from it.

After 30 minutes y/n came three times and Jungkook 1 time.

He make her sit on her knees so that her anal hole is on display. He entered his fore finger inside her anal hole y/n screamed on top of her lungs.

He went and take a lube and again started to enter her but slowly and also kissing her and mumbling her to relax. To which she complied. Slowly he entered his full finger in her anal hole.

Y/n started sobbing and tells "Its paining daddy"
Jungkook tells "Relax babygirl you are doing soo good. You are my good girl right so relax hmm.." To which y/n nodded and relaxed herself.

By seeing her relaxed body Jungkook slowly moved inside her. Y/n body stiffened but Jungkook started to rub her nipples she became relax.

By seeing her relax he moved his finger few more times and took out. By sensing his dick near her hole she started shaking her head and said "No Daddy it will pain"

Jungkook said "Babygirl relax hmm... let me enter after sometime you will enjoy ok?" Y/n hesitates but nodded her head.
Jungkook slowly enters his dick inside her anal hole only one forth is inside her hole but she screamed.

Jungkook removed her nipple clamp and started to massage her breast softly seeing her relax he entered his full length in one go. She screamed on the top of her lungs and it feels like her whole energy is left from her body.

Jungkook hand went downward and slowly started massage her pussy. Y/n after sometime started moaning by seeing this he started to move.

Jungkook took again the dildo and entered inside her pussy in one go. Y/n screamed as her both the holes are being fucked mercilessly she came after 15 minutes Jungkook also came and slept on top of her.

After sometime he turned her around and see that she has fallen asleep. Jungkook slowly pull out from her. He took out dildo, blindfold, leg chain and handcuffs and gently cleans her and took her to their room.

He applied ointment and let her sleep.
It take two days for y/n to recover from the torture of his husband.

(Yes Jungkook told her that they are husband and wife and they have to stay together always)

THE END💕💕💕💕
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.