{After 2 year's}

Present now: "They are still best friends after college they talk through calls or video calls but now they are busy with their work. "

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Today I felt very tired in the morning. I don't want to go anywhere but yeah... Still, I have to go to work. I woke up from bed then I suddenly heard someone ringing the bell and I saw through by window who is it that I saw that it was Jimin outside standing and ringing the bells continuously. At first, I was shocked and at the same time, I was very happy to see him after 2 years. I got up from bed quickly and ran downstairs. I opened the door and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back then I called him inside and we sat on the couch and talked about everything. After a few hours...

JIMIN P.O.V

I woke up at 7:00 in the morning but suddenly in my mind came my besties. I want to meet them missing them so badly because it's going to be 2 years gone we don't met. Then I thought about visiting them but then I realized that Taehyung was outside due to his company trip or work. So I decided to visit Jungkook's home. I quickly wash up and get ready to go. I wear it black shirt, black blazer and black pants.

I took my keys to a car and got out of the house locked the door and started driving

I took my keys to a car and got out of the house locked the door and started driving. After I reached his home I rang at door but the door suddenly opened and Jungkook came out and hugged me tightly I hugged him back then he called me inside and we sat together on a coach and talked a lot after an hour. I felt hungry then I said to Jungkook. He made and came with very good food at college time he every time make for us I love to eat his food. Jungkook asked me" What do you want to eat jiminaa...". I said to him to make that which you always make at college he nodded and got to the kitchen to make food. I waited for him then he came after a few min.. with food and served me. I start eating."It was so amazing same as he made at college time ntg change. My eyes got widened.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

When I served food to him after one bit his eyes widened then I asked him "What happened jimin it's not good or something else" I started saying sorry with puppy eyes then he stood and hugged me softly and came to my ear closely and said " it was so good or amazing Jungkookaaa ! same like you make at college ". I felt very happy after hearing what he said to me he finished his food and then took plates to dish wash he came back it was about 7:00 pm I sat beside him and watched some movies and talked. How time has gone out we didn't realize the Jimin asked me " Jungkookaa!! can we go outside our old club did you remember we go there after college let's go today there tonight" Then I agreed to go. So I told him to wait a minute and let me be ready. Then he nodded then I went upstairs to ready...