{Day before traveling}

...Next morning...

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I wake up early morning because of any sound came it's was our dog do that sound by drop something after then I saw it jimin beside me he were still sleeping peacefully like baby so i didn't want to disturb him I took blanket on him to don't get him cold because he still were naked after that i get up from bed and walk to bathroom I took towel and wrap around my waist and start doing brushing teeth and I was looking in mirror while thinking about our last night and inside being happy after brushing i came outside of bathroom and walk through closet to take some clothes I think about to not to bath because i want to bath with my baby boy so I wear it cloth and came outside from room carefully closed the door*not make sound* and came downstairs to make some breakfast for him or also for me when I was thinking about to what to make i heard sound that babe called my name so I ran upstairs...

JIMIN P.O.V

When I wake up I saw that kookie is not in room so i thought probably he gone to kitchen to make breakfast for us but when I try to get up from bed but I can't i fall down again in bed because my leg or all body paining so much so i shouted jungkook name *kookie pls help me come fast ..!!!*
After few sec he came to our room and said what happened babe ?

Jm : what happened? Really? You can see what happened I can't get up from bed .
*Also blanked himself while saying*

Jk : *with laugh* Really babe you blanketing himself from me who already saw it your whole body many times*with smirk*.

Jm: aishhh...!! You get some clothes for me to wear I can't get up or can't walk after last night you did to me but I'm also so happy thank you kookie..

then jimin pulled jungkook closer and unblanket him again and kissed jungkook softly and jungkook kissed him back and hugged him then jungkook asked jimin ...

Jk: Now your not shy babe..*with laughing *

Jm : aaahh noo don't laugh I'm your kookie you can see me touch me feel me you can do whatever you want*with wink *

Jk : Really then let's do it babe *with smirk* I think you want more punishment or you love it you want more btw you said that you want to me FUCK You daily everytime...

Jm : *blushing so hardly and shy with shocked face* n-noo!! I mean yeah i said but not now I'm already in pain now don't want more ok now can you give me clothes? or you want me to slap you ?

Jk: no no i don't wanna see my babe in pain it's ok we will do it later *with smirk* ok ok I'm going

then jungkook went to get clothes for jimin and came back with towel then he give to him but

Jm : towel? Really I said clothes where is clothes kookie ?

Jk: babe you don't want to wash up or bath you will feel better after warm bath let me take you to bathroom let's go come

Jm : ok master as you say let's go ...

jungkook then took him on his back and take to him on bathroom he Took it down him but jimin was not able to stand up but still he try but that jungkook saw it so he asked to bath to together he already want to bath with jimin ..