{Punishment pt.2}🔞/21+

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

He is undressing himself in front of me .I was sitting on chair he was on bed and after that he took out from under the pillow something when I saw it i was shocked like 'what he buy or for where, why? "IT was DILDO..!!! I asked to jimin what r u going to do with that HEYYY...!!! He but didn't response to me and start sit on dildo and riding himself with that after seeing that I feel very harder I want to FUCK HIM so harder so i shouted hey leave me Babe let's do it but he didn't respond ntg and riding and moaning so loudly.....like he taking pleasure himself. I just can see him ntg else because he said to me to not touch him according to his game or I'm tied with my hands chairs *rolling his eyes*.

JIMIN P.O.V

I was taking pleasure by that Dildo and moaning so loudly but when that dildo hitting mine space it's make me to cum so i stopped and look at jungkook he was very angry or looking like he want to fuck me but I knew that's why I did I start thinking "I did that all for make you harder to fuck me then you never stop me to do with you daily or this also your punishment to stop me kookie with smirk" then i heared he calling my name then i came back from thinking.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I shouted at him "Heyyyy where you gone in thoughts" now can you stop let me do it better than that your b*tch dildo then he woke up from bed and again wear his clothes and came to me but I want to slap him but I can't because my hands are had tied so he came close to me and took it my tie

and kissed me but then he broke it kiss i don't want to broke kiss but yeah then he gone and came with something in his hands and I was confuse again but then...I saw it it was vibrator but still confuse for what now but then i realise it's for me .

JIMIN P.O.V

I took with me a vibrator and goes to close to jungkook and I put it that vibrator on jungkook stomach and I gone to sit on bed after sit i start vibrator . Jungkook telling me to stop but I said to him "You don't want to me to close to you right now take this all pain *with angry face with smirk*.

Jk: Please Babe stop it you will do with me this type of love u have for me then ok I will leave you i don't want like this type of boyfriend .
*With painful voice with angry face*

Jm : Really kookie..!!! *With scared or cryful face*

Then he stop the vibrator and ran to him but suddenly jungkook stands up from chair when jimin close to him he pulled jimin closer and start kissing him but jimin was confuse and thinks how he broke it that tied how ? Then jungkook broken the kiss and said ...

Jk: Just I played with you to see you reaction Babe... If I say i leave you but yeah I can see you love me this much .

Then jungkook hugged jimin and jungkook kissed jimin forehead but jimin hugged him back and after few sec he shoved jungkook from him and said....

Jm : Hey!!!! How you touched me you break the game rule*with angry pout* and also you acting from first that your tied you can come and stop me FUCK ME ...!!! But you ...!!! Aishhh...*with angry*

Jk: Sorry..!! Babe I don't want to break the rules but I can't control myself anymore or about tied you tied very loose that why now I break it when you start vibrator it's painful Babe you know

Jm: Really kookie it's painful? I'm so sorry but it's your punishment also because you never give me you to touch you that's why always one word not now Babe..* with rolling eyes*.