{Punishment Game}

Jm: Now you can go, Kookie... *with a smirk* 

Then I pushed him and said, You don't have to go to work. I also want to go. Let's go together.".

Jk: aaahhh... Ok Babe... I am going, but you will not be going anywhere.

Jm: what..!! Why?? I'm going; you will not stop me. By the way, who are you to stop me, Kookie? *with angry face*

Jk : What happened, Babe? Why are you angry at me for you who I am? You don't know I'm your boyfriend, babe!!! 
Don't get angry; tell me what happened.
Then I pulled him closer and kissed him so softly, and my hands picked up his shirt, but then he pushed me and said,.

Jm: Kookie, leave me; I'm not in the mood.

JK: Why, Babe? Okay, go do whatever you want. I'm not telling you to do nothing with a *cryful face*.

Jm: Ok, ok... I'm sorry, Kookie. I get angry easily because you're not letting me get closer to you. That's why I'm angry.

Jk: ohhh... That's why you're angry with me, babe. Awww, my cute baby boy, we will do that soon. You have to wait with a *smirk and smile face*.

Jm: *with an angry pout* Okay, I'm listening to you, but then how do we live without money or work?

Jk: aishhh...!!! Babe, your boyfriend is a rich man, not any poor man, you pabo!!

Jm: Oh, really, then give your card to buy my favorite things.

Then Jungkook put his black card in Jimin's hands. He was shocked to see his first black card. He hugged Jungkook, kissed him, and said to him, "Go now or you will be late." Jungkook quickly got ready to go. When he came to Jimin, I gave him a soft kiss and said, "Bye."

Jungkook dress for office ≈ Jk: Byee

Jk: Byee..!! My baby, if you miss me, just call me okay.

Jm: Ok, ok, now go or you will be late. .* Bye with a flying kiss, give to him.*

Then Jungkook left for office, Jimin went upstairs to change clothes to go outside for shopping, then he came back to go, then he took the car keys, locked the door, started the car, and reached the market. He bought many things and bought them with Jungkook's black card, then went back home. Then he started missing Jungkook, so he called him.

Ringing......

Jk: Ohh... *with a smile* You missed me? Or do you want something else? Babyboy with a smirk 

JM : I just missed you, Kookie. I feel so alone at home. No one is here to talk to me. *With sad pout*.

Jk: Awww, my baby is feeling lonely. Don't be sad. I will try to work quickly and come home. Then what do we do, baby? *with a smirk*.

Jm: Aaaahhh, stop flirting, do your work, and come home quick. Ok, now say bye with a kiss💋.

Jk: Ok, bye, Babe. Ummm Ahhh!! 
I love you so much. Bye bye...

Jm: I love you too, see you!!

After that, Jimin threw his phone on the bed and came downstairs to watch a movie. After he watched the movie, he thought after few hours..

Jm: Oh, no, I will be late. He came any time.

After saying this, he ran upstairs to get ready, and then he heard the bell ring, so he came downstairs to open the door, but when he saw Jungkook, he hugged him, but Jungkook looked like a statue after seeing him in that dress, so he said...

It's night now...

Jk: Babe.. *WoW 😳 what is this?* *shocked face* .

Why is Jungkook shocked after seeing Jimin? Jm: Ah, you don't like it, Kookie

Jm: Ah, you don't like it, Kookie. Okay, I will change later, but after your punishment (with a smirk),.

Jk: No.. no, no, Babe... It's looking so sexy or hot on you. Don't change, Babe. Wait, wow, I forgot punishment, aishh me.

Jm: Okay, now come in and sit. I'll be back.

Then, after Jimin was gone, Jungkook sat on the sofa and waited for him. After a few minutes, he came back with water and gave it to Jungkook, and after a drink, Jungkook said,.

Jk: You know, Babe. I want water for energy. I'm so tired today. There was too much work today.

After that, he pulled Jimin close to him, then Jimin sat on his lap, and they both started kissing, so roughly they were both moaning. After a while, Jimin broke the kiss and sat beside Jungkook and said,

Jm: Kookie, did you forget your punishment? *With a smirk and heavy voice going to his ear*.

JK: No, Babe. Tell me what I can do for you, my baby boy.

Jm: Are you sure you will do anything for me?

Jk: Just say, Babe, I will do whatever is best for you,*with a smile*.

Jm: Ok, then let's play a game. *with a smirk*

Jk: *with a confused face* What type of game, Babe?

Jm: The Kookie game is easy; just don't touch me, and as I say, you have to obey, ok? *With a smirk**.

Jk: noo I can't live without touching you, Babe. Please change the game. *with a sad face*

Jm: You said you would do whatever for me, then do just for today *with a pouty, cute face*.

Jk: Ok, ok. *thought 💭aww, his cuteness always melt me like chocolate;e I can't say no because of his cuteness.*

After Jungkook said yes, Jimin woke up from the sofa, went to the room, and came back quickly with a sleep band.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V 

I was waiting for him, but he came with a sleep band, and I asked when you bought it, this baby. But he didn't respond to my question and told me to stand up, and I obeyed him. He said, Just stand here, or I'm going to close your eyes with this, and let's go with me. I nodded and said yes.

After Jimin put a sleep band on his eyes, he took him upstairs, being careful not to fall. After reaching his bedroom, he stood him there and went for a while, then came back with a chair and made him sit on it and tie his hands with a rope. Jungkook said nothing or reacted because he trusted his boyfriend. Then he took off the sleep band from Jungkook, and Jungkook saw.

Before he took him upstairs to the room, Jungkook thought...

JUNGKOOK P.O.V 

I was confused about what he was doing, but I still stayed quiet and said nothing, and he told me to do what he wanted. Then he closed my eyes and took me upstairs. It feels like anywhere we stopped, and he left his hand and said to me, Stand here. I obeyed him. After he came back, he took me to sit on a chair, took my hand back, and tied me with a rope. Still confused, I said nothing, then he opened my eye.

JIMIN P.O.V 

After we reach the bedroom, I first tie him to a chair. After I open his eyes, I go to sit on the bed and start staring at Jungkook. Jungkook was looking confused, but then I started undressing myself, and full naked in his eyes, he had a shocked face and started saying, What are you doing, Babe? Stop, please.
Because he felt himself hard, his full body started feeling after seeing me naked, and then I took something under the pillow, which I bought.