{Back to home}

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

After I reach my home, I get off the car and call Babe. We are home, but then I saw that he was asleep like a baby angel. I start thinking,Why is he so cute or hot at the same time? awww, I just want to kiss s him." But I don't want to disturb him, so I picked him up like a bride. He was still sleeping, so I slowly went to the door and took the keys slowly by my pocket because I didn't want to fall down or wake up. Then I opened the door and took him upstairs to his room, then opened the door, took him to bed, and laid him down. As soon as I started going back, suddenly someone grabbed my hand, and when I saw it back, it was Jimin, and then I said to him, "Awww, babe, you woke up.". But he pulled by my hand and made me closer to him, and I was on the bed. He kissed me, and I kissed him back and said, "What happened, babe?". He kissed me again and said, "I lOVE YOU, KOOKIE. *With a light voice* Please never leave me, but then he fell asleep again, and I kissed him on the forehead and said, "I would never leave you, my babe, forever, and I LOVE YOU Too.".
I went to my room and left Jimin alone there in the room to sleep peacefully.
First, when I came to the to the room, I washed myself up, then I went downstairs to eat something, but there was nothing to eat, so I decided to make something, but then I thought Jimin was also hungry, maybe, but I didn't want to make him wake up, so I thought it's ok, I would make his favorite food for him in the morning. Then I went to the kitchen and made some ramyeon.
After eating, I wash the dishes, and I'm as far away as my room, and I take off my shirt because I always sleep shirtless, so the same as today, I did and slept.
But someone knocked at the door at midnight, and then I got up and wore my shirt to see who was there. When I opened the door, someone hugged me without realizing it was Jimin. I asked him, "What happened, babe? Are you ok?. Then he looked at me and said, "Why, Kookie, you left me alone there already? My body is hurting, or, you don't know, I'm already scared to sleep alone, especially at night. I never sleep alone at home. I sleep with my dog.". Aaaah... then he slapped me lightly on my chest with an angry pout on his face, then said, Here, no one, but then I said to him, Don't worry, babe. I'm here for you. You can sleep with me if you want. I said with a smile face, then he became shy and said with you really saying.?
I said, Why not, babe? Can we not? He said, Noo, I mean, no, yes, we can, then I said to him, You will sleep beside me, ok, come.
He cutely nodded and pushed me to go into the room, and I said, ntg, he got jumped into bed. I laughed, then slept, and then I also slept beside him. He hugged me from behind and kissed me on my neck, but I felt harder when he hugged me from behind and kissed, but I controlled myself, and then we slept together.

Next Morning....

JIMIN P.O.V

When I wake up in the morning, I look beside me, but there is no one in the room. I thought maybe he had gone to wash up or maybe he was in the kitchen
But my head is hurting so much because yesterday I drank too much; that's why, or also because of body pain. I shouted Jungkook's name, and he came upstairs to my room and said, "What happened? Something you want?" Babe, I said no.
Kookie, just help me to wake up from bed. I don't know why my body is hurting too much. Then Kookie asked, "Babe, you forget everything that happened yesterday night, really?".
Then I replied,What happened yesterday night? Did we do something wrong or what? Like I said, I think I forgot. I just remember that I expressed my love to you, Kookie."

Jk: Really babe.. aishh, how did you forget our good moment? Ah, it's ok, leave.

Jm: No, kookie. Ah, *please with pout*. I asked Kookie what happened yesterday. I want to know, please.

Jk: Ok, ok. I'm telling you, after you express your love, I accept that we did something there in the restroom.

Jm: Really with* shock face* aaaah why i forget this moment tears on eyes kookie we did that but i forget
everything, I start crying.

But Jungkook hugged me and said, It's ok, babe, we will do it again soon. He rubbed my hair and kissed me on the cheek softly.

Jm: I hugged him back and said, Help, take me to the bathroom to wash up, Kookie.. please, I can't walk because you FUCK it harder with angry pout.

Jk: Ok, ok, babe. I will take you to the bathroom or help you.
I took him to the bathroom to wash them. I said you want any help to wash up, babe. I want to bathe with you *with smirk.*

Jm: My face became red, and I said to him, No need, now leave me alone. Let me wash myself up and go make some food for I'm so hungry, or I will eat you if you don't give me food with an angry face.

Jk: Ok, ok, I'm going. Then I left him alone to wash up and make some food. I went downstairs to the kitchen to make some food.

But suddenly Jimin called my name. I went to him again in his room. Sorry, our room. I replied from outside the bathroom, "What happened, babe? Do you want anything or any help?"

Jm: Ah, kookie, he shouted from
Bathroom: I don't have wear to anything. What do I do now?

Jk: Aishhh, for that your shouting, I thought something else. Why are my clothes here today? Wear my clothes, ok, babe... Then I will go to get clothes. I opened the closet and took some clothes and gave them to him, but when I was giving them to him, he pulled me inside the bathroom, and I became red, like he was wearing nothing naked. Wow, babe.. stop it now. What are you doing? I'm shy. Then he kissed me, but I pushed him.

Jm: Why, baby, you pushed me aaah with *angry face*, then he said, Not now, babe. I asked, "Why not now?"

Jk: "You are not hungry. I went to the kitchen, or your food will burn out and become waste. Then what do you eat, babe?

Jm: Ok, go and make food. Don't talk to me, ok with *angry pout face*

Jk: Aishh, babe, don't be angry; we will do it later. After eating, I kissed him, left him, and went back to the kitchen..

After a few minutes, after he changed his clothes, he went downstairs.

Jk: When he was running, coming through the stairs, I said to him, "Babe, please be careful or you will fall down.". Then he came to me, but when I saw him, I started staring continuously. Why is he looking so cute like a baby? Yeah,he is mine, babe.. But still,l aaaah.* I was staring him up to down,but then.

Jm: I shaken him heyy kookie... Where you gone, how I'm looking, it looks good on me. Wait, why are you staring at me like this? Stop it, please tell me. *With pout, I said*.

JK: Ah, I'm so sorry, babe. I'm gone in your beauty, sorry...

Jm: Ok, ok, go now. Give me some food. I'm hungry.

Jk: Ok, ok, babe... I'm going ..

Jm: I was waiting for him to come with breakfast, but aahh, I woke it up from there and went to the kitchen. He was making my favorite food. That's why it was so late, so I secretly went from behind and hugged him, placing my hands on his waist and my face on his shoulder. He looked at me and said,.

Jk: I'm so sorry, babe. I make you wait for me.

Jm: It's ok, I said to him and kissed him on the cheeks. He blushed and went off and stopped making food. Then I said what happened, Kookie, food is ready, then he nodded, ok, let's go, but when I turned to go, he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, then put his hands on my waist and started kissing me. I put my hands on his shoulder, then he picked up my legs on his waist, and I kissed him back while he took me to the dining table and started kissing. We moaned, then after a while.

I slapped his chest. Now leave and let me eat breakfast. I'm hungry from yesterday night.

Jk: I'm so sorry, babe... I forgot you were hungry from yesterday night, then I left him, then he sat on a chair and started eating. I'm seeing him sit beside him when he was eating, then he asked me if I wanted to eat. I replied, No, babe.. my stomach will be full after seeing you, or if not, then I will eat later. He laughed and said, "Okay, then again start. After eating, I took a plate for dishes and came back. Then, he hugged me and came close to my ears in a heavy voice and said, "It's was so tasty, Kookie. Thank you, love you. Kookie made it for me daily, ok? "*with a smile..*

Jm: After that, he kissed me, hugged me, came close to my ear, and said, babe, I have a surprise for you, then smirked. I pushed him a little, then asked, What surprised Kookie? I was confused. He smirked, then told me...

Jk: If I told you, Babe, then how is it a surprise, so wait for a surprise, babe. He smirked and kissed me.

He looked still confused, but I kissed him back to don't think too much.