{Club Night}

JIMIN P.O.V

I was waiting for him then I saw him
coming downstairs. I was literally in shock and bit my lower lip after seeing him. He was wearing a white shirt with a tie and black jeans, and his body looked like a "big boy.". 

(Why did he call him a big boy?) 

I was continuously staring at him when he came to me and shaken me and said to me, Jimin, we get late. I came back from staring and looked into his eye and said, Let's go. "He looked confused, but he nodded." 
I took my car keys, and Jungkook locked the door. We sit in the car, and I start driving after a while.

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

After a while, I was listening to some music with headphones on my ears, then suddenly I felt something heavy, like someone's hands on my thigh. I looked down, and I saw that it was Jimin's hand on my thigh, but I didn't feel bad or weird because he was my best friend. Then again, I focused on listening to music, but suddenly "he started rubbing my thigh up and down." I felt a little weird as he slowly went to my main part, then I stopped him and said, "What are you doing, Jimina?" ' He looked at me, gave me a weird smirk on his face, and said to me, Big boy'. I was literally confused about what he was doing, and I responded to him, "I like what! Who the big boy?" He looked at me and said nothing again nothing."I said, What do you mean, Jimin?". Then he didn't respond to me; it's become silent there in the car. After a few minutes, we reach the place where the club was. We came out of the car and started walking towards the club and got into the club.

When they went inside the club, it was dark, and a purple light was coming outside. They were shocked and happy, too, because they used to come here after college. Now it's not like before. They were boys dancing on poles, other boys flying cash on them, and drinking.
They both took the seat and sat down, and the waiter came to take orders. "They order 3 wine, or one bear, and something to eat as well. The waiter took the order and was gone from there. They were talking, then the waiter came with what they ordered and gave them everything at once. They both drink very much, but especially Jimin. They both become drunk, but Jimin starts feeling so dizzy, so he asks Jungkook to take him to the restroom. 

JUNGKOOK P.O.V 

I shouted at him, "Why did you drink it that much?" but at the at the same time, I'm feeling bad for him, so I took him to the restroom. I was standing outside of the restroom, but then suddenly I heard any sound coming inside the restroom. I got scared. Did something happen to Jimin? So I decided to go inside the restroom. He had fallen to the ground. I quickly got on my knees and tried to help him wake up, but suddenly "he woke up and caught my tie, came close to me, and kissed me roughly." My eyes widen. I feel hot air in my body. Then, after a few seconds, I push him away from me, break the kiss, and stand without helping him to stand. Then I ask him, "What are you doing?" I shouted, "Are you out of mind?" "He got up, stood close to me, smirked, and walked through the door of the restroom. I said from behind, What are you going to do? Please stop it." Then he locked the door and came back to me and tried to kiss me, but I took my step back and tried to stop him, but at the last wall came He put his hands on the walls and took my neck up, started kissing me and licking my neck, and started going slowly on my main part. He was trying to unzip my pants, but I stopped him by my hands. Then he got a chance to put his tongue on my mouth. He was exploring my mouth, turning in and out fast.

Now it's feeling like heaven. His cute plum lips or his kisses give me heaven. 
waves, and I closed my eyes, then he bit my lower lips. I moaned again loudly. I felt pain bleed out, and he licked it. After a few minutes, I pushed him away from me. I was breathing heavily and said to him, *in a heavily breathing voice*. "What did you do to me, Jimin?" "What are you trying to do?" "We are best friends, Jimin, not lovers." Then he replied, "So what if we are best friends? Can't we try it?" then he looked at me with cryful eyes and said to me, When I saw you the first time, I fell in love with them. I made you my best friend. Now I want you with me." kookie... I love you, Kookie. I love you so much.... . I can do whatever for you... Please don't leave me.... . First I was literally in shock. I became like a statue after a few minutes. He was waiting for my answer or reply to something, then I came back.
I went to him and said...