{Suprise Gifts}

JUNGKOOk P.O.V

After while kiss he pushed me ok now let me go and I left him . He gone to upstairs at our room with confuse face because I told him about suprise I have for him. After that I went to a room came with bag or gone to upstairs to give to jimin this bag he was laying on bed and thinking something then I opened the door and gone to him closer and kissed him.

JIMIN P.O.V

When I gone to our room i lay on bed and start thinking what suprise I was literally confused but kookie came up to room and opened the door and came to me and kissed my forehead and said here babe... For you your first gift some have more you have to wait for them after he said he gave to  me a bag which full of new clothes for me. Then I asked why then you didn't gave me this clothes later when I asked what I wear ?*with angry pout on face*.

Jk: aaah I'm so sorry babe.. i want to see you in my clothes babyboy that's why I didn't give you too you later when you asked *with puppy eyes*

Jm: ok ok.. now stop giving me this eyes let me see what you bring for me.
Btw how you know my size *with confuse face*

Jk: I said ntg and after few sec i respond hmm.. leave it .. babe.. why you want to know just go and try let me see how they all clothes look on you .

After jungkook said jimin wake up from bed and gone to bathroom to try all clothes.

Jk: I was waiting for him to came after just wear one clothes.

Jm : After one cloth I wear it then came from bathroom to show jungkook how I'm looking.

Jk: when he came from bathroom I start staring at him he looking so gorgeous in that dress . I can't stop staring him he become shy with i start staring at him.

Jm: aishhh stop staring me and tell how I'm looking it is good at me ?

Jk: aahh you looking so gorgeous or cutie pie I wanna try you babe...

Jm: ok stop flirting with me let me try another one ...

Jk: then he gone again I start seeing some reels Insta then he again came .

Jm : ahhh kookie what type of dresses you buyed for me ?

Jk: what happened babe.. it is not good or short size ? But for me you looking so hot i can't I want to kiss you come here babe...

Jm: nooo.. let me try last dress then do what you want ok..

Jk: then he gone again but suddenly he called my name and I got from bed and gone to bathroom and from outside I asked "what happened babe.. it's short size or you want anything help" ?.

Jm: kookie come inside I want help..!

Jk: ok babe.. i coming he was wearing that last dress which I want to see him in that my eyes can't stop staring at him but he..

Jm: kookie..!!! What type of dress is this really you buyed for me aishhh..
Then i shake it him and said aaah don't ster... me like this ok..

Jk: aaah..!! babe ... *With puppy eyes * you don't like it I'm so sorry*head down*.

 *With puppy eyes * you don't like it I'm so sorry*head down*