{Punish With Reward}21+

Jungkook where still driving fast on full speed and Jimin while shouting him to slow the speed but he didn't care what jimin saying because he remeber that Jackson were trying to do with jimin and they were sit to close eachother and Jackson try to touching jimin but Jimin didn't realise and still saying good things about him to and who going to become his husband soon so he get angry
easily if jimin say good things about other boys . When they both reached hotel Jungkook break to stop it car but Jimin jump it and were to close to hit his head on car seat but he manage himself to don't get hurt . Jungkook parked the car on park place and came out off car and opened the car door for jimin and said

Jk : came quickly your reward is waiting for you.. Babe!!! *With heavy voice* for accepting my proposal and also made me mad on you .

Jm : *with smile* I have to accept how can I rejected my CEO boyfriend? But wait *with confuse face* what I did that made you mad on me ?

Jk : you don't know it's ok you will got later what you did!!...and for that also reward I will give you!!

JIMIN P.O.V

I were confused and scared at same time but kookie don't care he grabbed my hands so tightly that hurted me but I didn't said ntg and kookie start walking inside the hotel but again I noticed that black car that I saw it later on road passing through our car I feels like something familiar when I saw that car but I didn't think too much about that and walk with kookie into hotel room when Jungkook opened the door with keys but I said that to leave my hands then kookie left my hands that almost got red mark of his fingers but still I didn't asked him anything because I know that something I did that make kookie mad on me but when he opened the door of room I were shocked and excited also because room looking like hell red candles everywhere or red light it's just amazing because of room view i forgot that kookie is mad at me and I hugged him so tightly and said that let's do it kookie!!! But he responds...

Jk : Babe first tell me you like it decoration ? *Still with heaven voice*
You know it decoration ideas tells by my friend and he also helped me

Jm : Daddy!!! It's so amazing like hell I want to you to FUCK ME TONIGHT!!! in this hell room *with smirk* or tell your friend and thanks by me or I will meet him tomorrow to thanks him for nice decoration plan he give to you

Jk : why not your reward didn't get it yet that make you feel the whole hell view also *with weird smirk*

Jm : Hell view ? *with confuse*

Jk: "I'm going to get something out the car, when I get back, I want you on the bed naked and waiting for me, got it?"

He waited patiently on the bed like jungkook had asked, and nearly flinched when he saw jungkook walk in, which a pair of handcuffs and wine bottle in his hand. He put it wine bottle on bed side table and said to jimin to"Move against the bed frame now," Jungkook said in a stern voice, walking over to Jimin.
Jimin knew what was coming.
Jungkook handcuffed Jimin to the bed,he don't know why Jungkook angry but still causing to start whining and apologizing to Jungkook.

Jk : "You think saying sorry will help you? Pathetic. This is your punishment and reward also for teasing daddy, you little slut."

Jm : But what I did that make you to give me punishment?

Jk : punishment hmm you will be know later why I'm angry or second reward to accept my proposal or give your love to me but..

Jm: but...?*still confuse and thinking*