{It's You}

Jk/jm : It's You!!!

???: Yes, it's me, surprise tada!!

Both were shocked that they were talking about him a few minutes ago. Now that he is standing here, he is not busy; he just cut the call to come here, but how does he know it? They we were here? Again, Jimin asked him.

Jm : It's you, Tae, really? I can't believe my eyes. How do you know that we are here?

Jk : You know I just told Babe that you cut the call without talking to him. First, tell us how you came up here. How do you know that we are here in Japan? I just told you that we are in Japan.

Tae: Ok, I will tell you. Let me enter your room first, guys. I want to tell you something.

Then Tae entered the room and sat on the bed, and Jimin and Jungkook were still confused.

Jk: So now tell us?

Tae: relax Mr Jeon Wait, you guys don't want me to come to meet you guys?

Jm : No, it's not like this. We are shocked at how you came up with a busy schedule.

Tae: Hmm, that nice question. First, tell me why Jungkook you called Jimin Babe? *With a raised eyebrow* Are you guys keeping anything secret from me?

Then both Jimin and Jungkook look into each other's eyes, and they become silent.

Tae: Hello! What happened to you both? Tell me fast, or I'm going to you both keep something from me, your best friend? *with crossed hands*

Jk: Bab-Jimin, you tell him *with a scared face*

Jm: Why me, you, I can't 

Tae: Omg, I'm going. You both now decided who told me what's going on.

Taehyung got out of there and started walking through the door, but Jungkook said from behind...

JK: Wait, tae, we are dating! Or soon gonna marry!

He turns it around with a shocked face but not happiness on his face, but after a few seconds, he ran to Jungkook and hugged him tightly. Jimin saw this and said,.

Jm: I think I'm not here. 

Then Jungkook and Tae laughed and hugged him, and then they lay on the bed happily, but then Jungkook got up and started asking Taehyung questions. 

Jk: Hmm, so what are the things you want to tell us? 

Jm: Yes, Tae, tell us. You said right. You want to tell us something. 

Tae: Guys leave it when time came I will tell you guys ok

Jm: Are you sure? Or are you also keeping something from us? *with raised eyebrows*

Tae: Guys, nothing like that ; it is more than your wedding. I'm so excited.

Then, while talking about how Tae came here or everything, they also ate breakfast together, and Tae told

Tae: Oh, wait, I didn't say that I'm also staying in this hotel. 

Jm: WoW, then stay here with us, Tae.

Jk: *whispering in a low voice* Babe.

Jm: what?

Tae: *laughing lightly* I'm not going to stay here with you guys in your room. 

Jm: No, Tae, your our bestie, you will stay here, which means stay. I don't want to listen to anything. 

Jk: Babe, I'm mea-

Jm:what? You, he is our bestie. Forget about the past he did.

Jk: Ok, ok. *staring at Tae*

Tae: Yeah, Jungkookaaa, please forget about my mistakes. 

Jk: *rolling eyes* okk
Babe I want to go to meet the manager to say something or have a little work to do here.

Tae: Hmm, surprise or something he is going to do 

Jm: Stop it, Tae. *with a blush or laugh*

Then Jungkook went from the room and left both of them together to talk or do work with the manager. Then Jimin and Taehyung start talking, but...

Jm: Tae, no, we can't do this with him. 

Tae: Why? Do you trust or believe him?

Jm: Yes, I mean, if he catches us? 

Both were talking about anything, then Jungkook came back, then both stopped talking, but Jungkook asked.

JK: What happened? Why did both of you stop talking?

Jm/Tae: Nothing!!

Jm: "Yes, nothing, Kookie, we just stopped talking because you came."

Jk: "Babe, you mean me bothering you *with sad pout*"

Jm: Noo, kookie. You think I will not tell you, or Tae, don't tell you if there's anything imp 

Tae: "Ahhh, ok, bye, I'm going to my work."

Jm: That's soon why leaving, stay Tae*with a sad face*

Tae: Jimina.. I have to go on work, or already probably my phone came.