{Suprise Date in Japan}🔞

Next Day....

They wake up early morning because they have flight today so both of did regular things and quickly got ready to go Airport before get ready to go they left there dog in neighbour's house and told them to take care of there dog for few days when they return they will take there dog back and said thank you to Neighbors and called urban when urban reached they sit jimin were tried because yesterday they didn't slept well because they sleep late night because of packing after reach airport they came out of car and said thank you to driver and took there luggage and gone to airport to check there flight timing and flight was about in 5min come so they sit there when plane came they gone jimin was so excited and jungkook were smiling they both sit on plane and jimin was tried so he rested little jungkook asked jimin ...

Jk : Babe you want anything to drink or eat ?

Jm : No kookie I'm just tried let me rest little

Jk: ok babe as you wish

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was looking through window all the views it's looking so amazing I want to jimin also saw but he were resting so i didn't bother him .

Next Morning....

When we were too close to reach in Japan I called jimin and said see wow amazing view looking through window by plane we both looking through window then plane landing on Japan airport. When we get out of plane there at airport already one person is waiting for us by our name with car but jimin was confuse he asked me

Jm : kookie how he know us your already did everything?

Jk: yeah babe i already did or this is my friend who I know from few years he came on our company once so we become friend or also i already booked hotel for us let's go

Jm : friend*with jealous* ok let's go you did great btw

Then we sit on car and reach our famous and expensive hotel in Japan booked for us. It's was good from outside looking amazing then what about inside I told jimin that I heard about this hotel look more beautiful view at night because this hotel on ocean and little forest side very nature full.

 It's was good from outside looking amazing then what about inside I told jimin that I heard about this hotel look more beautiful view at night because this hotel on ocean and little forest side very nature full

JIMIN P.OV

When we got into hotel we got key for our room and when we reached our room i opened the door it's was room so good and amazing room clean and fresh air passing i loved it jungkook took luggage at room and I jump into bed and said to jungkook let's rest for while and got up after few hours sleep I'm still so tried he nodded and came with me and hugged we slept together for few hours .

Now it's about afternoon 2pm jungkook waked up and called jimin..

Jk: Babe wake up we have to go anywhere wake up please*with shaking jimin*