1

BEFORE THE BOOK STARTS KNOW IT WILL CONTAIN INTERSEX CHARACTERS
this is also the sequel to my book 'it's
you' you don't have to read it to understand this book tho😭

BEFORE THE BOOK STARTS KNOW IT WILL CONTAIN INTERSEX CHARACTERSthis is also the sequel to my book 'it'syou' you don't have to read it to understand this book tho😭

kaelem haven laurier

"bruh get up yo alarm woke up everybody except yo light bright ass..." i heard while being shook.

i turned over looking towards the voice to see my lil sister, raelynn, staring at me with a mug on her face.

she was already dressed for school, my alarm going off again made me snap to reality and i grabbed my phone turning it off.

"bye i'm finna go i got track practice before class." she said and i nodded as she left out my room.

i regret agreeing going to college due to the fact of one of my classes being so early.

i went to my bathroom and took a quick shower before getting dressed in a black gallery dept hoodie and black flared sweatpants.

my curls weren't fully dry but just enough, i grabbed my phone and bookbag before walking to my parents room.

"mom..." i said while knocking.

the door opened and she was holding out backwoods,"hmm get out my face." she said making me laugh.

"you gonna be at the shop today?" i asked and she nodded.

"you can come by and get a quick shift in before you come home." she said.

"yeah i'll do that...daelynn and adora still here?" i asked and she shook her head.

i was the oldest then it was raelynn, daelynn, and adora.

you could basically say we're all a year apart from the other....it's clear my parents decided to keep getting busy. i just find it funny how my mama didn't know i was pregnant until she was in labor.

i went downstairs to the kitchen and i saw my mama in her work scrubs and was making herself lunch,"hey mama."

"hey kaelem." she said looking over at me then went back to her lunchbox.

"i made you sumn to eat for after you smoke...yo ass be fuckin up my kitchen when you high." she said sliding me a closed container.

"thank you." i said wit a laugh and she nodded.

i went ahead and started rolling up at the counter while talking to her until she left, i smoked in the kitchen then ate the chicken and waffles she had made for me.

i secured my bookbag on my back then connected my phone to my airpods and started playing music on them while i put on my helmet.

i went to the garage and smiled as my motorcycle came into view.