8

kaelem haven laurier

"are you getting ready??" i asked true over the phone.

"yes i am...i just got out the shower..." he mumbled putting his phone down to where i was facing the ceiling.

"how was practice?" i asked hearing a groan in response.

"bro coach pissing me off, keep talking about i need to work on my temper...muthafuckas needa work on not making me mad." he said and i laughed quietly.

"you are a lil hot head mami." i said and he smacked his lips.

"fuck you too then bitch." he grumbled.

"what i done told you about calling me that?" i asked mugging the screen.

"i don't give a fuck."

"ight." i said before hanging up.

few seconds later my phone was dinging back to back.

true:bitch
true: that don't mean hang up
true: i don't even wanna go out wit yo ugly ass anymore dumb fuck
true: find another bitch to take

-stfu and be ready by 5
read

i shook my head as i fixed my ripped jeans and black wife beater i had on with black gucci slides.

i decided to finish the rest my blunt from earlier since only half was left, as i smoked my phone started ringing and i saw it was bentley.

i watched as the call connected and his face popped up in the screen,"what you finna do?"

"take true out...wassup?"

"it's this club opening tonight and  i wanted you to come wit me." he said and i shrugged.

"depends what time."

"around 12...but yo ass may be fuckin true by then." he said wit a smirk and i rolled my eyes.

"stop saying stupid shit." i mumbled.

"my bad i be forgetting yo ass all innocent-"

"okay bentley." i cut him off making him laugh.

"ight imma let yo ass get to yo date shit." he said before hanging up.

i grabbed my keys from my nightstand and left out the house to the garage.

✧ ✧ ✧

"you just gotta do your best with aiming true..." i said stepping back from him.

"yo ass knew to back the fuck up.." he mumbled adjusting his grip on the axe.

i took him to a place in town where it was stuff like archery and axe throwing. you clearly see which one we picked out.

i watched as he threw the axe towards the wall and it landed near the middle of the target,"okay you was close..." i said picking up a different axe.