9

kaelem haven laurier

"kaelem i can feel you staring at me...." true said as he flipped through his chemistry book.

"mm..." i hummed in response as i finished rolling my blunt.

i was staring at him. we were at my house, his first time being here actually.

my siblings weren't home and my parents were out grocery shopping, he was staying to have dinner with us so he'll meet everyone.

"how long until you done studying??" i asked and he groaned.

"kaelem you've asked me that 5 times in the past 20 minutes....next time you ask i'm ripping yo esophagus out." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"roll em again..." he said and i realized he was now looking at me, glaring at me actually.

i rolled them again and he simply nodded,"bet." he said turning back to his book.

"bet what???" he didn't respond instead he started writing in his notebook.

i huffed laying back on my bed and lit my blunt, i took out my phone and recorded myself doing a ghost before posting it.

i connected my phone to the tv and started playing music as true picked up his phone,"kaelem block that hoe that just swiped up on yo story." he said with a mug.

we had each others insta accounts on our phones,"i gotchu...." i mumbled going to my reactions on my story.

"umm which one??" i mumbled seeing a few, he turned around to glare at me.

"all of em got it..."

"ugh i hate having a fine ass boyfriend..." he grumbled and i laughed.

"you love it here tho..." i said as i took a long pull from the blunt.

"mmm..." he hummed closing his notebook.

"you just wanna be seen." he said getting up and sat on my lap.

"mmcht ight..." i said pulling out my phone and going to instagram.

"get in my video then...better yet..." i handed him my phone to record.

i inhaled a good amount of smoke before grabbing his jaw, forcing it open, then blew the smoke into his mouth.

he inhaled it all before blowing it out, i smirked before grabbing his neck and tongue kissing him.

i heard a small moan and my phone fell to the floor, it was carpet by my bed so i wasn't worried.

i placed my blunt on my nightstand without breaking the kiss and pulled him closer to me.

i broke the kiss and moved to kissing on his neck, i felt his hands grip my shoulders once i kissed over a certain spot.

i sucked on that spot and heard him moan again and his hips moved against me,"kaelem chill..." he mumbled and i pulled away from his neck.

"mami yo moaning already got me..." i said thrusting up so he could feel how hard i was.

"yo parents finna come back." he said and i smacked my lips.

"true." i said and he raised one of his eyebrows.

"who?"

"mami..please."

"you're lucky i like you." he said making me laugh.

he pushed me back to where i was laying on the bed and got off my lap,"wait...i wanna please you." i said propping up on my elbows.

"you sure? i'm okay with helping you get off for right now." he said and i nodded.

"i wanna be able to help you get off too tho, i gotta start from somewhere..." i said mumbling the last part.

i felt him straddle my waist and grabbed my face,"you don't have to rush yourself to do anything baby, okay??"

instead of answering i pressed my lips against his and he slowly kissed back, i moved my hands to his ass and gripped it tightly.

i flipped us over and kissed down his neck again then started pulling down his shorts, my dick jumped staring at the orange lace boy shorts he had on.

"kaelem!!" i heard from my mom and i watched true eyes widened.

"ma'am!" i yelled back covering his mouth.

"true wit you??"

"he using my bathroom right now..." i lied and true glared at me.

"ight, we finna start dinner. your sisters and brother should be home soon." she said and i heard footsteps away from the door.

i took my hand off his mouth,"hollon..." i said leaning up and took my shirt off.

i went to my phone and posted the video we recorded earlier then went to my playlist and connected to the tv.

i felt true's feet on my abs then trail down to my v-line onto my print. he must wanna get fucked or sumn...

if i call her and tell her to come here, she'll jump like jordan
yes, tell me do you love me like you say you do?
yes, tell me, can I do whatever I want to you?

yes by hunxho played from my tv, my door was already locked i ain't have to worry about that.

i pushed my nerves aside as i stared down at true who had a smirk on his face.

"stop looking at me like that..." i said and he laughed.

"i'm sorry....you so handsome papi..." he said licking his lips.

my dick so hard it's starting to ache.

"i can try eating you out??" i asked and he nodded.

he held his legs up and i slowly pulled off his shorts seeing his wet folds,"fuck..." i groaned as my dick twitched.

i pushed his legs back and focused on the wetness between his legs, i leaned down and took his clit into my mouth earning a small gasp.

i slowly sucked on it and i saw him place his hand over his mouth, i pushed my index finger inside of him feeling his tightness.

i pushed another finger in and slowly fingered him while sucking on his clit, his wetness was making a squelching noise that had me leaking precum already.

"kaelem— fuckkk..." he moaned quietly and i felt him trying to push my head back.

"chill out..." i said releasing his clit from my mouth.

"relax?? you said you a virgin but you know what you doing." he said pushing his locs back from his face.

"shut up..." i mumbled taking my fingers out of him before going back down on him.

i forced my tongue inside him and rubbed his clit at a fast pace and i noticed his back arch off the bed,"baby..." he whined as his fingers tangled up in my hair.

i moved my tongue to match the pace of my thumb, groaning at the taste of him against my tongue.

"wait wait...kaelemmm." he moaned trying to push me back again.

i moved back licking his wetness from my lips,"stop pushing me bruh.." i said and he mugged me.

"how you mad—" i cut him off by harshly sucking on his clit.

his fingers tangled into my hair again slightly tugging, i groaned at the pain but continued what i was doing.

i felt wetness on my lower chin and mostly into my mouth, i kept sucking on his clit and i heard him whine as he came again.

"okayyy...moveee." he said as his legs slightly shook.

i leaned up and wiped my chin with my shirt,"how'd i do?" i asked him and he eyed me before speaking.

"you sure you ain't ate nobody else out???"