14

kaelem haven laurier

i stood behind true as he talked to jaya and wes.

"we can get cookout or sumn after the school..." jaya said as she leaned on to wes.

"girl- what about texas roadhouse? wing stop?." wes asked.

"imma probably just go home after school, it's the weekend i wanna relax for the rest of the day." true said while scrolling on his phone.

"wait so you not coming to the party later?" jaya asked.

"no! you've asked me three times today the answer not changing." true said and jaya rolled her eyes.

"you don't gotta get rude—"

"you've asked him the same question three times....and he gave you the same answer three times. i would be irritated too." wes spoke up before true could.

"alright....i gotta go, my class finna start." she said.

"bitch been pissing me off lately..." true mumbled putting his phone up and adjusted his bookbag.

"thought it was just me." wes said as they started walking.

"kaelem come on." true said holding his hand back for me.

i quickly grabbed his hand and followed them,"you wanna go out for lunch?" i asked and true nodded.

"yeah...let's go to this sandwich shop that just opened." he suggested and i nodded.

"we can do that mami."

i heard wes gag,"y'all relationship makes me sick."

"don't you gotta man?" true asked glancing at him.

"yes and no." wes said with a shrug.

"bye- text me later." true said as we stopped at our class.

we walked inside with some time to spare before class actually started,"oh! kaelem!"

trues head turned before mines did,"umm...yeah?" i mumbled looking at the girl.

we've had classes together but never spoke...

"i was wondering if you wanted to come to my party later?" she asked leaning forward more.

"i'm coo..." i mumbled pulling true closer to me.

"are you sure? i mean-"

"hoe what he just say??" true cut her off.

she laughed pushing her hair over her shoulder,"chill i was just asking him a question....acting like i'm tryna fuck him or sumn." she said.

"bitch it definitely gave you wanna fuck my nigga...." true said breaking out my embrace.

oh my goddd