12

kaelem haven laurier

"what's ya name pretty boy???" i heard from behind me and i slowly turned around.

"leave him alone mike, he's taken." bentley spoke up but he didn't turn from the dice game.

"damn i can't ask people's name?" the mike dude spoke looking at me wit a smirk.

"don't start yo shit." bentley said handing me the blunt.

i took the blunt and took a long pull before blowing the smoke out.

i would be with true right now but he said he had to spend time with his lil brother.

plus i hadn't hung out wit bentley in a minute so i decided to pop out.

"nigga give me my fuckin $50 and stop cheating." i heard bentley say as i inhaled smoke through my nose.

"i'll give you more....if you can get pretty boy to give me his number." mike said and i smacked my lips.

"i gotta boyfriend nigga damn." i said mugging him.

"ion see him here." he said crossing his arms.

"i don't give a fuck, ion do that cheating shit." i said handing the blunt back to bentley.

"mike leave him alone, you gotta whole ass baby mama and kids." another dude spoke up as he counted his money.

"we finna head out anyway." bentley said shaking his head.

we walked down the block to where our cars were parked,"aye? my bad for him dude." bentley spoke up and i shook my head.

"you straight, you spoke up for me before i had to." i said and he nodded.

"look...jaya said she cookin and i got munchies. you tryna go by her house?"

"you staying there??" i asked.

"not for long jus to eat." he said.

"ight i'll follow you."

✧ ✧ ✧

"y'all asses gotta be high as hell..." jaya spoke up and i looked up seeing her staring between me and bentley.

"why you say that ma??" he asked licking a chicken bone.

"y'all basically swallowing y'all plates.... you on your  3rd, kaelem on his 2nd." she said and he shrugged.

"yo food good as hell, on my mama.." bentley said as i finished the baked mac and cheese on my plate.

"thank you love." jaya said and i got on my phone.

i frowned slightly still seeing no text from true.

it's crazy how i was high but i would still get in my feelings behind him.

i sighed until a unknown number started calling me.