2

true rayne miller

true rayne miller

i sat inside wes and i's apartment, the apartments were really owned by the school and it gave me an escape from my family.

nothing against my parents and brother but I was ready to leave plus when my lil brother came into the world I fell into the background basically.

"bestiessss!!" i heard from outside our door and i slightly rolled my eyes.

"don't do that." wes laughed before going to the door and opened it for jaya.

"so y'all know it's the weekend...party?" she asked sitting on the couch beside me.

"no-"

"yes i'm going." wes cut me off and i mugged him.

"bitch don't be speaking over me." i said and he waved me off.

"pleaseee can you come true??" jaya asked and i groaned.

"who party?"

"my li yeaaaa- he goes to our school tho. it's at his place and it's like 20 minutes from here." she said and i nodded.

"i'll go but i'm not staying long...i gotta work in the morning." i said before sighing.

i became friends with wes and jaya towards the end of highschool and we once stayed in the same neighborhood.

jaya was a year younger than me and wes, we weren't crazy close but they were cool.

"okayyy so about 10 imma come and get y'all okay? dress cute and find some niggas!" she said booping my nose and i thumped her forhead.

"move..." i mumbled getting up and went to my room.

"imma take a nap then shower when i wake up..." i said more to myself as i put my phone on charge then laid down in my bed to get comfortable.

✧ ✧ ✧

i had on a black tshirt with a varsity jacket and black ripped jeans with blue jordan's to match the jacket.

i let my locs hang and made my way inside the house behind jaya and wes. jaya wore a black mini dress and wes wore a jean skirt with a cropped black lace top.

he tried to get me into a damn skirt and i almost dropped kicked him...he was more into the feminine stuff but it wasn't for me.

it's somethin' 'bout my bitch i love, i can't put my finger on it

somethin' by nardo wick was blasting through the house and all the lights were dimmed down.

smoke filled the air along with the smell of alcohol,"y'all wanna get some drinks down?" jaya asked making both me and wes nod.

we followed behind her to the kitchen where a few other people were at drinking and talking, i grabbed red cups from the plastic they were in.

i poured myself pink lemonade into my cup then added a good amount of luna. what surprised me was how i couldn't taste the alcohol but a good amount was poured.