6

kaelem haven laurier

"hmm..." i mumbled handing the blunt to bentley.

he took it and took a long hit before blowing the smoke out,"damn who got you stressed?" i asked as he coughed.

"jaya went through my damn phone.." he said and i made the yikes face.

"but it's only old shit in there bro....so ion know what the hell she thinkin like i wake up to her throwing my phone at my damn chest." he said taking another puff then handed the blunt back.

i shrugged before inhaling the smoke then blowing it out my nose,"it's no telling....if all of this is old like you saying then maybe she just seeing how you use to move and it's fuckin wit her." i suggested.

"ion know, all i know she done started being dry wit me..." he said shaking his head.

i took 3 more puffs before passing the blunt back to him and got on my phone.

true:kaelem

-yes ma?

true:can you do me a favor??

-whatchu need?

true: can you pick me up from practice after school, take me home, and take me to work??? if it's too much i'll just uber

-i gotchu, you want me to get you sum food between practice?

true: no i don't be having an appetite

-what you want to eat?

true: nigga ion want nun!!

-chipotle??? what kinda bowl?

true: you so fuckin stubborn bruh😐i'm not hungry kaelem

-rayne

true:.....bring me some popeyes

-that's what i thought 😂 text me what you want from there and i'll bring it

"must be nice...over there smiling hard and shit." bentley said and i seen him handing the blunt back.

"shut up." i mumbled taking a long inhale before blowing the smoke out.

"i ain't tryna kick you out...but in a lil you gonna have to dip i gotta shawty coming over." he said and i side eyed him.

"didn't you just say jaya— okay. you have fun bud." i said handing him the blunt.

"keep it, i got more." i said getting up and dusted my sweats off.

✧ ✧ ✧

"kaelem— move i need to showerrr." true dragged trying to push me off him.

he ate in the car on the way to his apartments and now he's about to get in the shower,"you ain't even sweating foreal." i said and he smacked his lips.