10

true rayne miller

true rayne miller

so...dinner with his family was actually chill. his parents nice, his siblings cool.

i spoke when spoken to mostly but they made sure to include me in most of the conversations honestly

right now i was in the living room with him and his siblings to watch a movie before i went back to my apartment.

"i'm telling you now when i can't sleep don't say nun when i'm sleeping on yo floor kaelem." adora said and kaelem rolled his eyes.

"bruh the movie not even that scary." daelynn said passing me a bag of popcorn.

"thanks." i said and he nodded in return before sitting on a bean bag.

kaelem had me sitting close to him with my leg over his, him rubbing my thigh and laying his head on my shoulder.

the movie was on netflix called the autopsy of jane doe.

"you be saying that, whole time movie finna have us jumping." raelynn said throwing us a cover.

the movie started and i ain't gonna lie, i kept glancing at my phone. i don't like scary movie foreal.

"stop being scary..." kaelem mumbled grabbing my phone.

"gimme my damn phone." i said mugging him and he glanced at me.

"ask nicely."

"you don't pay my phone bill, hand me my shit." i said.

why this man put my phone inside his sweatpants,"no."

i smacked my lips and moved to take my legs off him but he held them on his lap.

"stop moving." he mumbled gripping my thigh.

"kae—"

"rayne." he said in a more stern tone.

niggas eat coochie once and think they the shit....he did eat the fuck outta my coochie tho...kinda want head again.

i shook the thoughts from my head and leaned back into the couch wit the my arms crossed.

i felt him looking at me but i ignored it and looked at the tv.

soon the movie ended, i jumped a few times but it wasn't as scary as i thought.

"i'm sleeping in yo room tonight." adora said to raelynn who laughed.

"we ain't had a girls night in a minute anyway." raelynn said as they left.

"i'm finna go hang wit one of the boys...it was nice meeting you." daelynn said before leaving out the front door.

"he going to be grown..." kaelem said shaking his head and i laughed.

"wanna give me my phone now?" i asked and kaelem groaned throwing his head back.

"ight move real quick." he said and i moved off him.