5

true rayne miller

true rayne miller

"so wait...you're telling me kaelem was walking you up here and y'all see marcus weird ass here???" jaya asked.

"yes that's what happened...." i mumbled watching her braid wes' hair.

"i'm glad kaelem did step in tho, you know how marcus gets."

"dont remind me...i just don't get what would make him pop up out of the blue after months. i have him blocked on everything." i said looking down at my phone.

"mmmm...how is he still sleep?" jaya asked.

i laughed looking at kaelem asleep on facetime, his phone was sitting up to where you could see his face and tell he was shirtless.

god his body is fuckin amazing-

"you're droolin babes." wes said and i broke out my trance to look at them.

"no i'm not- anyway he's on mute and in a weed coma." i said leaning back into the couch.

he called me when he started smoking and while he was high he would talk about random shit such as pirates and math equations then mid-rant he fell asleep.

"he seems like a nice guy tho..." wes said then looked back at jaya.

"now his friend you messing wit?? ion know he gotta reputation." wes said and jaya rolled her eyes.

"bye i already know about all the rumors, i'm here for a good time not a long time." she said and i laughed.

i cant say the same, i like kaelem's vibe. he has this sweet and innocent glow to him that's different from other boys in this generation.

"i think imma dye my hair again soon..." i said messing with my locs.

"you should do purple or blonde." wes said and i shrugged.

"i might."

"so are you feeling kaelem or what??" jaya asked.

"i like how everything going so far...i don't have to ask for attention or dates, he just does it. do i see myself with him? maybe, i need more time to know him." i said.

it's been a  few days since we went out together and it was fun i'll admit, and i'm kinda glad he did stay the night with me to make sure i was good.

it was definitely needed after seeing marcus and knowing how our relationship ended, it gave me unnecessary flashbacks from the relationship.

"i mean y'all was cuddled up when i came to wake you up...." wes said and i groaned.

"you'll never let that go, will you?" i asked and he shook his head no.

"cuddling??? mmm okay trueee." jaya said and i rolled my eyes.

i looked down at my phone when i heard movement and it was kaelem flipping onto his back, his curls messily laid on his forehead as he stretched and pulled the cover over him.