13

true rayne miller

true rayne miller

"mami...mami..."

i felt kaelem shaking my shoulder making me groan and flip over,"leave me alone..." i grumbled pulling the cover over my head.

"you've been napping too long." he complained and i rolled my eyes.

he came over after i had practice but i feel asleep before he physically got here, i guess he just sat in my room while i slept.

"stop!" i semi-yelled feeling him tryna pull the cover off me.

"ion got clothes onnnnn!"

"okay?"

"kaelem, please just a few more minutes." i said tucking my head under my pillow.

i heard him sigh then it was silence.

i started drifting to sleep but i felt my legs get yanked and i was pulled towards the edge of the bed,"what are you-"

i stopped talking when my legs were pushed back and his mouth immediately found my clit.

"oh- fuckk..." i moaned as his tongue slowly swirled around my clit.

i felt his fingers push inside of me and i spread my legs open more, he hummed against my clit while moving his fingers slowly.

he leaned up to spit on my clit then flicked his tongue over it while making eye contact with me,"k-kaelem...shit..." my eyes started rolling back when his fingers found my spot.

my legs wrapped around his head and my fingers tugged at his curls, he moved his fingers and replaced them with his tongue.

his tongue swirled around inside of me and i immediately felt myself start cumming,"f-fuckkk papi..."

he leaned up with a smile and his face wet, i sat up and grabbed his face pulling him into a tongue kiss.

his hands went to my waist and pulled me closer to him, him getting between my legs and pushing me back onto the bed.

"you up now?" he asked against my lips.

i nodded as he leaned up and hovered over me,"i brought food with me to cook."

"you're gonna cook for me?"

"yeah then after we eat, we gonna do this lil clay shit i got." he said and i got up wrapping my cover around me.

"okay lemme get dressed then we can go to the kitchen." i said and he nodded with a smile.

he stayed in the same spot staring at me,"what?"

"you pretty mami."

"i just woke up kaelem."

"you still look beautiful." he said pecking my lips.

✧ ✧ ✧