7

kaelem haven laurier

"this shit finna be ugly..." i grumbled as i let adora braid my hair.

"shut up nigga no it's not..." she said snatching the durag from my hand.

"stop snatching shit from me..." i said getting on my phone.

bentley: you going to the basketball game tonight??

-it depends, why?

bentley: yo boo gonna be playing 😂

- worry about yo hoes

bentley: jaya*

- HOES*

"you know imma just take this shit out tonight, right?" i asked adora and she rolled her eyes.

"i know but daelynn won't let me practice on his hair." she said.

"cause he got locs— and he don't like nobody touching his hair unless it's mama." i said making her nod.

"i know— now get out my room." she said and i smacked my lips.

"i ain't wanna stay in here anyway...look like hello kitty threw up everywhere." i said and she flipped me off.

i walked back to my room and lit the blunt i rolled before she started my hair, i looked into the mirror at my hair.

"eh...it's not too bad..." i mumbled throwing a hat on my head.

my phone started ringing and i smiled seeing true's name pop up.

i answered and i could tell he was in the locker room,"oh- hey." he spoke looking down at the screen.

"wassup mami." i said taking a puff from my blunt.

"umm wait..." he mumbled looking away from the screen and biting his lip.

"youwannacometomygame?" he asked quickly and i laughed quietly.

"repeat that." i heard what he said but it was funny how he seemed nervous to ask.

"kaelem!"

"whattt you was talking too fast repeat what you said fa me." i said and he mugged the screen.

"you finna piss me off you fuckin pothead." he grumbled.

"can you come to the basketball game that's in 2 hours?" he asked with a mug.

"fix yo face, looking mean fa nun." i said while blowing smoke out my nose.

"bye don't come." he said hanging up and i rolled my eyes.

"that's why imma surprise his mean ass..." i said shaking my head.

i finished smoking as raelynn came in my room,"damn! i was finna say let me hit it." she said and i went into my nightstand.