{Twist Express love} 🔞

JIMIN P.O.V

I said to him that I loved him but then there where became silent for a few minutes after a few minutes he came to me and kissed me and hugged me so tightly.
I was shocked he accepted me that easily then I looked at him in his eyes but then he said to me ...

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Then I said to him that I already loved you but was just scared to tell I also fell in love with you when I saw you for the first time then we became best friends i always try to tell you to make it close to you but when we graduate I was really sad that I never tell this to you or you marry with anyone else but today I'm so happy that you said to me first
Then I hugged him again but he pushed me and said "Then why are you acting in the car like you don't want to touch yourself?" I said to him "Aaaah "really I was enjoying that but then I thought you feel weird" that I'm saying nothing that's why babe..". Jimin was shocked he said, "Wow you already start called me babe ". Then Jimin slapped at my chest lightly then said "Aah you have to tell me first now it's ok you accepted I LOVE YOU KOOKIE... "
Jk: I Love you too babe .... ❤️

Then after saying it jungkook pulled Jimin's waist too close to him and started kissing him roughly then took his tongue on Jimin mouth to explore them in and out faster jimin moaned...
Then slowly jungkook hands go to Jimin's pants then "he took it in his hand on Jimin's pants and touch his dick ". Jimin started feeling harder himself after Jungkook touched him during the kiss he took off his tie jimin started to unbutton his shirt and took it off then threw it on the floor and started kissing him deeply and going down to nipples leak but another pinch Jungkook" moaned Aahh jimin "

Then Jimin take off Jungkook's pants and sit on the knee and take his boxers in his hands and look at Jungkook and then back to the o boxer he start licking his red tip took it whole in his mouth it was so big but still he took it and start sucking in and out. Jungkook start moan... Hmmm... Ahhh so good babe your so good at this .then said go harder babe do faster he then obey jungkook and started sucking faster. Jungkook started feeling he gonna cum soon .. he said to Jimin looking at him then Jimin smirked and said "Daddy cum for me let me tasty you". After sec he came in his mouth. He swallowed all cum jungkook was shocked ah babe what you did how I repay you for this. Jimin said to jungkook repay me soon kookie 😉and winked his eyes then Jimin woke up again and kissed Jungkook. Then clean his lip but jungkook wants to fuck him...

JUNGKOOK P.O.V

Jk: Babe I want to FUCK YOU so badly he can before answering me I kissed him. becomes angry at first then he relaxes and closes his eyes starting to his mind.
I smirk and start grinding against him moan coming out both of our mouths, I pull back and start kissing his neck he lets out a moan, I kiss a spot that makes him moan loudly, I smirk attacking that spot again and again soon enough red and blue Mark appears I smirk, I lick the mark I made

I kiss him again he starts to run his hands all over my body as I do the same he pulls back and takes his shirt off I made him to in the mirror and i start kissing all over his body when getting to his nipples suck on one while pinching other one.
Then I smirk when moans out finding out that's where he is the most sensitive part I stop and take off my pants and members out and Jimin does the same.
Turn your face in the mirror babe...
I say smirking, he does as I told and I sit on my knees and start kissing his ass.. when I get his pussy I start licking and sucking while he whimpers I stick two fingers in him scoring him open I pull my finger out and lick and I said ready? He said yes please Daddy....and stood up again and looked at his face in the mirror...
I smirk shoving my dick inside him my burying into his neck I start moving while he Moans Out my name I kiss his neck and start to move a bit faster...

Jm: A-Aaaah Daddy Faster ..!!!

He smiled thrusting at an inhuman pace moaning like crazy and Jimin could feel himself getting close. So Jungkook pulled out .*

Jk: Ride me, babe.. now it's your turn...
*He shyly turns into me and starts riding my dick I smirk moaning... He looks so sexy when he doing with me ...*

Jk : A-Aaahhh babe... You look so S-sexy ride on me.

Jm: I smirked at him
*I feel my organs start to build up so I start pumping his duck wanting us to cum together*

Jm: A-A-Aaaahhh D-Daddy I'm Going to Cum F-Fuck.

"He screams out "

Jk: me too babe... Go ahead cum for Daddy.
*He cums on mine and his tummy and me inside him he goes limp and falls into me I wrap my arms around his neck him breathing heavily.*

Jk: I LOVE YOU BABE....

Jm : I LOVE YOU TOO KOOKIE ....

Then they both hugged each other and started soft kisses but suddenly someone started knocking on the door and shouting "Who is inside pls open the door ?" They both got scared and quickly put back there clothes and opened the door boy was standing outside intoxicated he went inside the restroom and we both started going to the club door but suddenly Jimin was about to fall, jungkook caught him in his arms and took him because he falls he is still dizzy feeling so jungkook look it at him and said to him to go with me in my home because it was not that far away as jimin home. He agreed and nodded to me then took the keys from him took him into the car and started driving...