22- I am not a Gentlemen

Manyata entered the room, which was now hers too, escorted by Raghavi, Maithili, and Kush

Nervousness gripped her, fueled by Raghavendra's earlier warning. 

Raghavi: (observed her expressions and reassured her) Don't worry. My brother may be rude and brooding, but he won't do anything to make you uncomfortable.

Manyata: (smiled gratefully) Thank You!

Raghavi: (raised an eyebrow, questioning) Thank you for what?

Manyata: For accepting me and easing my stress.

Raghavi: (grinned) No need for thank you. If my brother has done anything right in all these years, it's marrying you.

Her statement elicited chuckles from Maithili, Kush, and Manyata.

Kush: (being cheeky, added) Bhabhi, if Bhai troubles you, complain to Raghavi Di. She's immune to his deadly eyes, unlike us younger siblings who get scared. You know they have some twin things and Raghavi Di is privileged in that sense.

Manyata chuckled and nodded in agreement. 

Raghavi, Maithili, and Kush left the room, leaving Manyata to contemplate her new life.

Meanwhile, in the study room, Raghavendra and Aniket discussed the recent events. 

Raghavendra: So what did you find out?

Aniket: You were right Boss, That man was Rohan who was disguised as a worker.

Raghavendra: (smirked) So he had witnessed the wedding now its time to plan the next move

Aniket: Boss can I ask something?

Raghavendra nods in yes for him to continue

Aniket: Boss, this plan could have been executed without getting married, so why did you marry Manyata?

Listening to this, he glares at him and says

Raghavendra: She is Mrs. Raghavendra Shergill now, and you can't address her by her name.

Aniket: Sorry, boss, I meant why did you marry Bhabhi?

Raghavendra: (chuckled darkly and replied) Sometimes, to catch an enemy, you need to make moves that may seem wrong and unnecessary at the beginning, but later, it's these very moves that help us win the battle.

Aniket just nodded his head like an obedient employee.

Raghavendra headed towards his room and saw his siblings standing there with folded arms across their chests. 

Maithili: Entry not allowed!

Raghavendra: Why?

Kush: You'll have to pay the toll tax.