43- Four Mustache & One Duppatta

Raghavendra's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Raghavendra's POV

As Raghavi's words echoed in my mind.

I found myself grappling with a torrent of conflicting emotions.

Her concern wasn't unfounded-after all, my marriage to Manyata was indeed a contractual agreement slated to end in upcoming three months.

Initially, if someone had questioned me about it, I would have readily affirmed my intention to divorce her.

But now, faced with the prospect of parting ways, I felt a gnawing reluctance stirring within me.

There was something about Manyata that drew me in, something I couldn't quite explain.

It was as if she held a magnetic pull over me, a force that defied all logic and reason.

I had always prided myself on being rational and pragmatic, but in her presence, my carefully constructed barriers seemed to crumble away.

Love and emotions had never been part of my vocabulary, for I had long believed myself devoid of such sentiments.

Yet, since meeting Manyata, my world had been turned upside down.

With her, I experienced a myriad of unfamiliar sensations-affection, lust, attraction, jealousy-all of which left me bewildered and unsettled.

I couldn't bear the thought of her leaving my life, for she had become my anchor, my source of sanity amidst the chaos of my existence.

In her absence, I felt adrift, consumed by a maddening sense of emptiness.

She had awakened something within me, something I had long believed to be dormant-a heart that now beat with a rhythm i couldn't ignore.

Though I dared not admit it, Manyata had become my lifeline, the one person I couldn't bear to lose.

Raghavendra's POV ends

As days turned into weeks, and another month passed by, the atmosphere in the warehouse where Rohan was being held captive remained grim.

Raghavendra's men continued their relentless torture, pushing Rohan to the brink of despair.

The evidence Aniket had delivered to the police department proved to be damning, sealing Rohan's fate.

Already suspended from his job, Rohan now faced the ire of the law, with orders issued to shoot him on sight due to his involvement in heinous crimes and corruption within the police force.

The magnitude of his sins weighed heavily on Rohan, and the once powerful and corrupt officer now found himself facing the consequences of his actions.

His career lay in ruins, and the prospect of death seemed like a merciful escape from the relentless torment he endured.

Meanwhile, at Shergill Mansion, despite numerous warnings, Nirved and Chitra remained steadfast in their pursuit of seizing control over the entire Shergill empire.

Dil Ko Tumse Pyar Hua!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें