33- Awakened Desires and Realization

After discussing all the things related to party Nikhil's eyes gleamed with satisfaction as he surveyed the themes, decoration, and all other things.

Nikhil: Mrs. Shergill and Ms. Kajal, this is so amazing. Now I am sure maine koi galti nahi ki aapko as a party planner hire kar ke

He remarked, a smile spreading across his face. All the girls beamed with pride at his words.

Turning to Manyata, Nikhil inquired

Nikhil: Aap log kab aayenge to organize all the things?

Manyata: (paused for a moment, considering the tight schedule) Aap bata dijiye hum tab aa jaayenge, but since party mein time kam hai and kaam bahut zayada, so I prefer ki hum kal se hi kaam shuru kare

She replied with determination.

Nikhil and Samarthya both nodded in agreement.

Nikhil: Okay, main aapko address send kar dunga. Aap aa jaana

He assured them.

Kajal and Manyata exchanged nods before rising from their seats.

As they prepared to leave, Nikhil couldn't help but feel a pang of reluctance.

He wanted to spend more time with them, especially with Maithili, but he knew he had to tread carefully.

Suppressing his urge, Nikhil maintained his composure.

He reminded himself that rushing things could lead to misunderstandings, especially with someone as innocent as Maithili.

Meanwhile, Raghavi observed Samarthya, wanting to strike up a conversation, but sensing his brooding demeanor, she sighed inwardly.

With a final exchange of pleasantries, the group bid their farewells and made their way out of the office, leaving behind an air of anticipation for the upcoming festivities.

As the evening descended upon the Shergill mansion, the warm glow of lights welcomed the girls back home.

Pavitra, standing by the grand staircase, looked eagerly at their arrival.

Pavitra: Where were you guys?

She inquired, curiosity twinkling in her eyes.

Manyata: (exchanged a glance with the others before explaining) Mom, actually hum shopping karne ke baad Mr. Randhawa ke office gaye thay.

Pavitra's brows furrowed slightly, processing the information.

Pavitra: Mr. Randhawa as in Nikhil Randhawa?

She asked, seeking confirmation.

Manyata: (nodded with a smile) Yes, Mom. He is one of our clients. Hume unke yaha party organize karne jaana hai