Chapter 8

HAN POV

HAN POV

When I woke up, Lee Know was already in the shower. I was grateful because I had a splitting headache and needed the time to take medicine and relax. I even put on my eye mask, so I could get relief more quickly as the dark always helped me.

Today, we were going to a drag brunch and then on a boat to watch whales. I'm not sure who made this itinerary, but it was all over the place.

I decided to wear a fitted sweater that Lee Know had gotten me since it would be quite cold on the water. When he'd bought this for me, I was a little surprised since he seemed to hate my other ones so much...maybe he just hated loose ones, though.

I heard the water turn off, and I squinted in the light as I pulled the eye mask away. Lee Know stepped into the room in just a towel, and I couldn't help but stare. He looked inhuman. His statuesque-like sculpted abs, his messy hair coated in water droplets, his broad shoulders...everything about him was perfect. He smirked at me, and I shamelessly continued to watch him. I wondered what it would be like to get tossed around by his strong arms. His massive hands had felt so warm on my back yesterday, and his chest against mine as he squeezed me to him...

God, I wanted him.

"Didn't you want to take a shower before we left?" he asked, pulling me out of my trance.

I nodded in response, watching as he sifted through the drawers to find what he wanted to wear.

"Well I'm done in there," he told me. "You can go ahead."

I turned my attention to the open bathroom door and stood up. My headache was still present and made me a little dizzy causing me to nearly trip. I caught myself on the dresser.

"I'm okay," I informed him, noticing the concerned expression on his face.

I made it to the shower and found myself unable to think about anything other than Lee Know. I soaped up my chest and body and my hand subconsciously wound itself around my dick. I closed my eyes and put a hand on the wall as I pulled on my erect cock.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. Images of Lee Know's bare torso flooded my brain. Reliving our kiss yesterday sent me over the edge and cum spurt into the shower. I gasped and caught my breath.

I'd nearly finished showering when Lee Know tapped on the door, "You almost done?"

"Yep!" I answered in a pathetically high voice. I shut the water off right away and wrapped a towel around my lower half.

I walked into the room and was disappointed that Lee Know didn't even look up. He was staring at something on his phone.

Annoyed and deprived of the attention I craved, I walked over to my suitcase, pulled out my briefs, and dropped my towel to the ground.

His head popped up in surprise, and his eyes scanned down my naked body, stopping on my dick that I'd just yanked to thoughts of him.

My heart raced, and I waited for him to make a move while holding the briefs I planned to wear today loosely at my side. His eyes came back up to mine, and he stood from where he'd been seated on the bed.