Chapter 27

HAN POV

HAN POV

When we finished, Lee Know carried me to the shower. I was surprised when he joined me but looked down at his stomach where my release had settled and smiled.

"Did that make you happy, baby?" he smirked as he watched my gaze fixate on his abs.

"Yes," I told him. Lee Know wrapped an arm around my lower back and pulled me into him. My hands settled on his chest, and he gave me a sweet kiss.

"Good," he muttered.

His hands moved lower and he parted my ass cheeks to wash away his cum that was leaking out of me. My face flushed at the feeling.

"What are you going to get at the cafe?" he asked.

His hands released my ass and gave me a light tap.

"A smoothie," I told him.

He looked at me disapprovingly until I added, "And avocado toast."

"Good boy," he praised and shut the water off.

He stepped out first and grabbed each of us a towel. He then took my hand, so I could maneuver out of the tub's basin without falling.

I reached for my sweater on the ground but Lee Know snatched it first. "This needs to be washed," he told me before heading to his suitcase that he'd left in my living room.

I rolled my eyes but grabbed a hoodie from my closet instead.

"Ready?" he asked, returning with new clothes on.

I nodded and opened the front door. I heard something flap against the door and turned to see another eviction notice. I sighed and pulled it off before crumbling it into a ball and tossing it inside.

Lee Know's brows furrowed. He looked confused and started down the stairs in a sprint. I followed after him, having to go much more slowly.

"Hey man, what the fuck!" I heard Lee Know shout.

"Who're you?" I heard my landlord, Jim, ask.

"I paid the outstanding rent on 419 and there was another eviction notice today. Was there a problem with my payment?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jim replied.

"I paid you last night. I called and paid you," Lee Know assured him.

Lee Know had paid my rent?

Jim smirked, "Any payments not done through the portal won't be accepted. Sounds like you got scammed."

"Are you serious?" he scoffed. "I fucking paid you over 3 grand, and you're going to sit here and pretend like you never got it."

"Yep," Jim shrugged. "It's outlined in the lease it has to be done through the resident portal."