Chapter 12

LEE KNOW POV

LEE KNOW POV

The next morning I woke up snuggled against Han. He was still asleep and was snoring lightly. I found myself tracing lines on his forearm, wondering if he'd wake up soon and get all shy like he had last night. I could've assumed that he'd turned around last night to ask for intimacy, but the way he got all flustered with just one word was so funny. He'd gone from demanding and determined to too shy to speak in seconds. I loved teasing him and was just as happy to hold him as I would have been to fill whatever request he had for me.

As I cuddled him, I could hear an argument brewing downstairs. I couldn't quite make out what it was about nor did I really care. That is until Jeongin shouted my name so loudly that I was sure it would wake up the whole house. Luckily, Han didn't even flinch.

I was sure that a fight where Jeongin was yelling my name could only mean one thing...Seungmin had told him what had happened in the bathroom. I didn't want Han to find out, so I needed to get all of this settled before he woke up.

I snaked my arm out from under him and crept across the floor quietly. I turned back to make sure he was still asleep before heading out the door and down the stairs.

"Did you fuck him?" I could hear Jeongin shout.

I heard Seungmin scoff, "Not lately."

I rolled my eyes. That was the worst way to answer that. I walked into the room and first saw Jeongin shaking his head with tears in his eyes. Seungmin had his arms crossed defensively on the opposite side of the room. They turned to me in unison. Apparently, I was the last person either of them wanted to see based on the glares I was receiving.

"What do you want, Lee Know?" Seungmin sighed.

"I heard my name and came down to see what was going on," I replied.

"What's going on is you fucked my boyfriend!" Jeongin accused.

"No, I didn't," I held up my hands in innocence as Jeongin stormed towards me.

"In the bathroom yesterday?"

"Is that what Seungmin told you?" I turned my attention to him, and he shook his head.

"I told him the truth," Seungmin began. "It was just a kiss, Jeongin."

I heard someone on the stairs and turned to see Han. He'd heard what had happened. I knew he had, but he continued making his way downstairs until he was by my side. I couldn't tell how the news had affected him.

"Does Han know?" Jeongin asked.

I stood frozen, unsure of what to do. I hadn't wanted Han to find out about what had happened between Seungmin and me at all, let alone in this way.

"Of course I do," Han replied. He didn't seem phased by what he was hearing at all. I wondered if he suspected it based on how long we had taken.

"That doesn't bother you?" Jeongin questioned Han. I had the impulse to defend him, and I grabbed his hand.