Chapter 16

HAN POV

HAN POV

I followed behind Lee Know, his hand guiding me up the stairs. With each step, my heart thumped so loudly that I was sure he could hear it. His thumb stroked the back of my hand, and it was a welcome distraction from my nerves.

Walking behind Lee Know really made me take notice of how big he was. I couldn't see in front of him as his broad shoulders took up most of the narrow stairway. His waist was slim and his ass was plump. I had the urge to smack it since it was right in front of me but decided against it. I didn't want to ruin whatever was about to happen.

We finally made it to the hall where Lee Know could walk beside me. I felt nervous and had butterflies when I felt him staring at me. My cheeks burned too, and I focused on not tripping over the carpet runner in the middle of the hall.

We stopped in front of our door, and Lee Know opened it before taking a single step inside. It was the same room it always had been, but this single step felt weighted. Once I crossed this threshold there was no going back. With patient eyes, Lee Know turned and waited for me to join him.

The second I did, the door was slammed shut and my back was pressed against it. Lee Know attacked my mouth with his as though he'd been ready to explode the entire walk up here. He was a bomb that needed defusing, and I was more than willing to assist. His tongue pushed its way in to fight with mine, and I gasped when I felt his cold fingers teasing the skin of my waist as his hand found its way under my shirt.

He bit my bottom lip causing a lustful moan to escape. "You drive me crazy," he growled.

I had no idea what had happened since this morning when he'd thought I was too fragile, but I didn't care. I wanted him so badly.

I put my hands on his chest and grasped at the fabric, pulling him into me even more. My head was practically horizontal with how much taller he was, and when he also noticed the height difference, he smirked at me. I could feel myself getting hard.

Lee Know saw right away and lowered a hand to palm me over the swimsuit. My mouth fell open, and I dropped forward into his shoulder, closing my eyes in ecstasy. I loved the way he touched me.

"Does that feel good, baby?" he groaned. His thumb found my tip and circled it through the thin fabric.

"Yes," I sighed. My knees felt like they could buckle from the pleasure building up, so I wrapped my arms around Lee Know's neck and planted a kiss on his collarbone to hold myself up.

I opened my eyes for a moment, still facing the ground, and noticed that Lee Know was hard as well. I dragged one of my hands across his chest and down his waist to touch him. The moment I did, he crumbled. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead, and he dropped his head to lay on mine. It was hard to stay focused on giving Lee Know relief though, because he began to tease the waistband of my swimsuit, causing my heart to flutter.