Chapter 18

LEE KNOW POV

LEE KNOW POV

I was still half asleep when I heard the first stirs from Han. The mattress creaked as he shifted and he yelped, nearly falling out of the bed. My hands moved faster than my eyes could open, and I snatched him back to safety with a harsh grip on his waist.

"Thanks," he muttered. He'd been trying to reach his medicine. I leaned over him, stabilizing myself on his hip, and grabbed the bottle to hand to him. He twisted at the top but couldn't get it off for whatever reason so I did that, too.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He seemed paler than normal.

"Yeah, it's just a headache," he reassured me.

He popped two pills and then settled back into bed.  It was nearly dinner time already. I figured some food would help his strength. I got out of bed and felt surprised by the chill in the air. I'd forgotten I was naked.

I scooped Han up into my arms, which made him squeal in surprise, and carried him off towards the shower.

"What are you doing?" he laughed.

"We need to eat. And showering together will be faster."

I didn't have any sexual intentions. I actually did just want to get Han food as quickly as possible. When I set him down, he nearly stumbled, but I caught him and held him up.

He shook his head in frustration at himself, but it was a little cute how clumsy he was.

We got into the shower, and I noticed Han gripping the shower bar for dear life. His knuckles were white from how scared of falling he was.

"Han..." I began.

"I'm fine," he interrupted me, using one hand to wash the shampoo from his hair.

I didn't want to push him. We finished our shower, and I got out first to get us both towels. He stayed in the shower until I came back and I offered my hand to help him out.

He blushed but reached for it and stepped at the same time but misjudged where my hand was and slipped. He fell straight into my chest. I stumbled since my feet were wet but managed to keep us both upright. He looked so embarrassed, but I handed him the towel and made no comments about it. Maybe he was just dizzy from being hungry.

We dressed and headed downstairs. He nearly stumbled multiple times, but I'd made sure to go ahead of him to catch him if that happened though. I held his hand, and we went outside to walk down to a seafood place.

He gripped my hand tightly, nearly falling again, and I wondered if I should take him to the hospital. A little clumsiness was endearing but Han seemed to be genuinely struggling.

"Han, do you want to see a doctor?" I asked.

"Lee Know," he groaned. "I'm fine." His face went red, and I dropped it.