Brozone

The story begins years ago before the trolls escaped the Bergens and before Poppy and Branch taught the Bergens that they could be happy without eating Pop trolls. Before all that, there was a boy band called Brozone. They were incredibly popular among the trolls; sold-out concerts, albums being collected, and trolls would line up just to get their autographs. Trolls couldn't get enough of Brozone! Everyone could memorize the lyrics to every Brozone song and even their dance moves. Every troll fell in love with the band's catchy tunes, tight harmonies, and smooth moves.

Brozone wasn't just a boy band; they were real brothers, a real family. The eldest and the leader of the band, (John Square, sorry couldn't resist.) John Dory wrote all the songs he and his brothers sang in the band. But despite the bandwork, he was always there for his little brothers and took care of them. He was kind of like their dad in a way. He was always there to protect them and care for them. But when he started to manage the band full-time; his caring nature was pushed down and John became obsessed with making the band perfect. He gave all of his brothers' boy band labels and strict instructions on how to stay perfect.

John's first little brother, Spruce was labeled as the Heart Throb of the band. He would always go on dates with many trolls and would leave a trail of broken hearts. Spruce didn't mind all the lady fans or the fan mail he would get, but sometimes, some fans would get a little too much. During Spruce's latest date, he had only walked his date back to her pod but she got a little too obsessive. The troll tried to drag Spruce into her pod; begging for him to marry her. Somehow John Dory knew his brother was in trouble and saved him. But after that, John made Spruce work out more just to keep his abs in shape.

John's second little brother, Clay was labeled as the Fun Boy of the band. When Clay was born, the little trolling was giggling and smiling at his two older brothers. John always called Clay their little light because Clay always knew how to make his brothers happy with his jokes and fun dances. As the years went by, Clay became the Fun Boy of the band but it came with a cost. John talked Clay into dying his lime green hair to a fun yellow. Clay was even forced to wear wrist sweats and Funderdrawers for every concert. Clay was in charge of the band chorography but John would always have something to say.

But when it came to his two youngest brothers, John would drop everything and never force them into something. His third brother, Floyd was labeled as the Sensitive One and that label came earlier than the others. Floyd had also been a sensitive troll even since he was born. He would cry if a creature was too cute or if anyone was hurt. Trolls found it a little weird seeing as how no troll cries that much. But his brothers just saw it was the way Floyd expressed himself. Clay was the brother that Floyd always went to if something was wrong. But John had a special place in Floyd's heart.

And now John's youngest and cutest little brother, Branch AKA Bitty B was labeled as the Baby of the band, not just his family. When Branch was born, the first troll he saw was John Dory and he thought that his older brother was his parent. Floyd was so excited to be a big brother and he fell in love with Baby Branch at first sight. Branch adored his big brothers and looked up to them. Branch would imitate Clay's dance moves when he would work on new choreography, watch Spruce doing his workout, snuggle with Floyd just to take a nap, and he would always be in John's arms listening to his big brother humming a new song.

Now that Branch was a year old, it was time for him to join the band. It was Branch's first live show when things took a wild turn. The fans were promised by John Dory that Brozone would hit the Perfect Family Harmony. Backstage, Branch was looking out at the curtain, feeling nervous for tonight. John Dory went over the song list they were going to do for the show. He then checked on Spruce and Clay to see if they were ready. Floyd had just finished touching up his hair when he saw how stressed John Dory was. "Bro," he told John Dory, "you look stressed. Breathe."