Bounty Hunters

Floyd waited til Barb and her crew were distracted long enough not to notice him. He snuck out of the main critter, took a critter bike, and went to warn Dante and Forte of Barb's attack on their home. When he arrived in the village, most of the Classical Trolls were flying out of their homes with their interments, ready to play beside the leader of their tribe, Trollzart. Floyd didn't see Dante or Forte among the group, he figured that the brothers must be running late. He knew that Barb was on her way with the rest of the hard rockers. So he drove to their home, hoping to warn them before it was too late.

He made sure to hide the critter bike so Barb didn't know that he snuck away. He walked inside and thankfully, Dante and Forte were still inside. "Floyd? What are you doing here?" Dante asked.

"Dante, please tell me you and your brother got my letter," Floyd begged.

"We did. So Barb's...?"

"She's coming here to steal your string. You didn't see what she did with the Techno Trolls. She took their string and took everyone, prisoner. She'll do the same thing here." Floyd explained.

Dante and Forte decided to warn the rest of the Classical Trolls about Barb's arrival. Floyd told them to hide, he didn't want them to get caught in the middle of Barb's world tour. Unfortunately, they didn't listen to Floyd and flew out towards the Classical Trolls who were playing along with Trollzart. Floyd stayed hidden; not wanting Barb to see him. Before Dante and Forte could say anything, Barb and her hard rockers showed up. "'Sup, Trollzart, dude? I'm here for your string." Barb announced.

"We will not go quietly," Trollzart stated.

The Classicals played Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 in a C minor to show Barb that they weren't afraid. But Barb pretended to fall asleep then she called out their music being boring with no words. She then amped up her guitar and played the same symphony but louder along with the rest of her people. The guitar blasts knocked all of the Classical Trolls out of the air and destroyed their home and music. Barb snatched Trollzart's conductor's wand and then snapped it in half to reveal the golden Classical music string. She ordered her people to round up all of the Classical Trolls.

Floyd took this chance to sneak back into the rock critter vehicle along with his critter bike. Once Barb had all of the Classical Trolls hostage, they left the now-destroyed Symphonyville. Floyd looked out at the moving cages where all the Classical Trolls were in; he was sorry for them and what Barb was planning. He then watched as Barb placed the Classical String into the guitar, turning it into another red rock string. While everyone was celebrating their victory, Floyd just slipped back into a separate room, away from everyone. He was trying so hard to get Barb to listen to him but she wasn't hearing him.

Floyd pulled out an old photo from when he was still in the troll tree. Before he left, before the failed concert, the photo was of him, Branch when he was just a baby, and all of their older brothers, smiling and being a family. Tears formed in Floyd's eyes but he wiped them away. He noticed the smears of eyeliner on his hand, he realized that he needed to redo his makeup. He reached into his hair and pulled out a small pink bag with blue flowers scattered all over it. The bag was old, worn out, and faded but it was special to Floyd. This was the first makeup bag Floyd owned, it was given to him by John Dory.

Floyd always carried the makeup bag around with him; he did have another one that Barb gave him on his birthday and he used it but the pink one was so important to him. He remembered when John gave him that bag. Floyd was around five; he always liked seeing his Grandma putting on her makeup. So he would take some of her makeup and put it on himself; except he kept on breaking or messing up the makeup. John was the first of his older brothers to learn that Floyd was into makeup. He didn't judge Floyd for liking makeup; he was happy for Floyd. However, he did tell Floyd that he couldn't keep stealing their Grandma's makeup.