Sneaking Out

Late at night, Poppy had baskets filled with sweets all packed up and placed on Sheila B, the hot air balloon. She even gave Debbie a makeover, covered the bat in glitter, and topped her hair off with a pink bow. Poppy gave Debbie a handmade invitation for her to deliver to Queen Barb, looking forward to helping her plan the so-called party. Poppy didn't notice Branch standing behind her until he spoke up. Poppy was startled and tried to hide the bat, but the bat just flew away. "Sneaking out to meet Barb? Headed into enemy territory?" Branch questioned Poppy.

"She's not the enemy. She's a queen, the same as me." Poppy stated.

Poppy continued to pack the treats she was bringing with her while Branch was trying to reason with her. But she refused to listen to Branch and went along to continue her plan. "Well, but we don't know anything about the other Trolls." Branch stated.

"Well, we know they're Trolls. Branch, look around Troll Village. Everybody's different, even us." Poppy spoke.

Her words kind of stung Branch's heart; of course, he knew that he and Poppy were different, but he didn't care about that because he liked her. Branch told Poppy that her idea was gonna blow up in her face, but she didn't care. She cut the balloon line that tied it to the ground and started to take off. She smirked down at Branch as the balloon kept going. Branch folded his arms and pouted but then he groaned, knowing he was gonna regret his choice. He used his hair to swing onto a tree branch and then backflipped from the tree branch and landed into the balloon basket, next to Poppy.

"And I guess...I'm coming with you." Branch said.

Poppy sighed in relief, "Oh, thank you! I really didn't want to go by myself."

And just like that, Branch and Poppy were leaving Pop Village to find the other tribes. Cooper overheard everything and saw that one of the trolls looked like him. He decided to go out and find the trolls that look just like him.

Meanwhile with the Hard Rock Trolls, Barb was rocking out her victory with grabbing the Techno string. The vehicles came bursting out of the water with all the rock trolls rocking out.

Barb:

All aboard

Hahahahahahahahaha

Ay-ay-ay

Barb was rocking out on her guitar while all the vehicles were driving to their next location.

Crazy, that's how it goes

Millions of people living as foes

Barb played her guitar while jumping from each vehicle, checking on her people while rocking out.

Music has kept us apart

It's time for the hard rock revolution to start

Fireworks were launched in the sky with Rock Troll symbols.

No spats, no tiffs, no fighting

When everyone's the same

Barb jumped back onto her critters tongue as the critters started to open their wings and fly.

We're going off the rails on a crazy train

Barb entered the main room of the vehicle, "Yeah! I got the Techno string!" She said, holding out the Techno string, causing the Rock Trolls in the room to cheer, "Who knew world domination could be so much fun?"

She either high fived or fist bumped each of her subjects. Barb then approached a case, holding the powerful guitar that she'll use on all the other Trolls, and attaches the Techno string to it, turning it into another Rock music string, then closes the case. Barb looked around for Floyd to talk to him, but she didn't see him. Barb then asked Riff if he had seen Floyd around. Riff pointed to the other room where Floyd was. Barb went inside the room to talk to Floyd. She saw him staring at his guitar then pounced on him. Floyd was snapped out of his daze when he felt Barb's arms around him.

"Guess what, Floy Boy? We've only got four more strings to go." Barb bragged.

"Barb, I know this tour means a lot to you but forcing everyone under Rock Music? It just doesn't feel right." Floyd stated.

But Barb dragged Floyd down to where all the other trolls were gathered along with King Thrash who came out from the bathroom. Barb excitedly told her dad that she got the Techno string, but her father didn't remember the plan. Barb and Floyd both knew that the king had some memory lose issues. So Barb explained her plan again which excited all the rock trolls, and the King even made the rock and roll gesture. Floyd knew that they were almost close to the Classical Trolls territory. Then he decided to ask Barb if he could go ahead of them to Lonesome Flats. "Why?" Barb asked.

"I just think that maybe if it would help if I scouted ahead." Floyd quickly lied.

"I'll think about it." Barb stated.