Symphonyville

Four years later, Floyd was still on his solo journey; he would camp out in the woods, forage for food, and continue walking just to find a place to call home. During his journey, he discovered that there were other trolls in the world, not just pop trolls. He ended up in Symphonyville where the Classical Trolls lived. He thought the place was beautiful and their music was simple and sweet. But when he walked through the village; a few classical trolls gave him dirty looks or they would whisper things about him. Floyd tried to make some conversation but the classical trolls stuck up their noses and ignored him.

Floyd was confused with how the classical trolls were acting towards him. He thought he said something that offended them. He approached two classical trolls and waved hi. One of the trolls tried to go over to Floyd but the other troll shook his head and told the troll not to talk to Floyd. Floyd inches toward the two trolls trying to talk to them. The older troll just turned away from Floyd but the younger one and walked towards Floyd. "My apologies for my big brother. Us classical trolls pride on cleanliness and well..." The troll gestures to Floyd's appearance.

Floyd looked down at his dirty body and clothes, and even his mess, wild hair. "Oh. Sorry. It's been hard to find a decent shower in the wild." Floyd apologized.

The classical troll invited Floyd inside his home so he could freshen up. Floyd was grateful for the troll's kindness but when he looked at the older troll, he just got a glare. The troll introduced himself as Forte Crescendo and that was his big brother, Dante Crescendo. Soon Floyd was cleaned up and he looked so much better than he did in the last four years. He made sure to remove the items from his hair before cleaning it. His guitar, notebook, and a photo that had himself with all his brothers. When Floyd finished cleaning himself up, he went to grab his stuff but he noticed that the notebook and photo were missing. He started to panic and frantically looked for them.

When he was about to ask the Crescendo brothers if they'd seen his photo and notebook but then he saw the both of them, reading his notebook. Forte and Dante turned to Floyd, "Did you write these songs?" Dante asked.

"Um. Yeah, I did. I used to be in a band but it didn't work out. I wanted to start a solo career but no one wanted to listen to my type of songs. They all think their too emotional and not happy like normal pop songs should." Floyd answered.

"Well, these songs are pure genius!" Dante commented, "The melody, the lyrics, it's just pure emotion!"

"You think so?" Floyd asked.

"Of course. We do apologize for taking your journal. We got a little curious and then we saw the photo." Forte said then he held up the photo. "Were they your band members?"

"They were. And they are my brothers." Floyd answered.

Floyd explained to Forte and Dante what happened during the live show from four years ago and how it ended up in a disaster. He then told them that his older brothers left him and his baby brother. He even told them how their tribe was food for the Bergens and how they created a holiday called Trollstice where they'd harvest trolls from the tree and eat them. Dante looked like he wanted to faint after hearing everything. Forte asked if he knew what happened to his brothers. Floyd told them that he returned to the troll tree for Branch but when he returned, the tree was dead and he assumed the worst.

Without another thought, Dante patted Floyd's shoulder to help him calm down. "Sorry, it's just nice to finally have someone to talk to about this," Floyd stated.

Forte handed Floyd back his notebook and photo. Floyd then eyed the cello in the coroner and asked if he could play something. Dante allowed Floyd to try it out. And when Floyd started to play the cello, it was beautiful. Dante and Forte watched as Floyd played a little melody on the cello like he had played for years. When he finished both brothers were clapping. Floyd blushed a little but Dante insisted that he was wonderful. Forte and Dante gifted Floyd a guitar case just for him so he didn't damage his guitar. Floyd thanked the brothers and it was nice to have a friend for the first time.

Dante and Forte told Floyd that he was always welcome to come back for a visit. Floyd waved them goodbye and left to continue his journey.