Trolls Wanna Have Fun

In Pop Village, the new Queen of the Pop Trolls, Poppy was preparing for another day in her village. She was showered, shaved, and brushed her teeth with a multicolored lollipop.

Poppy:

Woke up in the morning light

Today is the day that I do everything right.

Two little creatures helped Poppy with her dress as she was dancing around her pod.

Now that I'm queen,

I've got a kingdom to run!

'Cause Trolls, they wanna have fun.

Her crown was placed on her head then she excitedly danced her way outside.

Yeah, Trolls just wanna have fun!

All of Pop Village was singing and dancing to another perfect day.

Pop Trolls:

They just wanna, they just wanna. They just wanna...

Poppy:

Trolls just wanna have fun.

Down underground, Branch was waking up in his bunker to a fresh new day. Since the trolls were free from the bergans, Branch's colors came back but they weren't completely bright. His colors had dulled down but he wasn't fully gray. But he was ok with not being like every other troll. The trauma scarred him completely but he was slowly getting used to being happy again, all thanks to Poppy.

Branch:

Lived underground to get away from the world,

till I had my life changed by a beautiful girl.

Branch removed a leaf that said nothing important to reveal a picture of him and Poppy together. Since that day, he had a huge crush on Poppy but he could never tell her how he felt about her.

Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one,

but you know, Trolls, they wanna have fun...

He gets to the elevator in his bunker which takes him above ground. He gets out of his bunker and joins Poppy and the other trolls.

Oh, Trolls just wanna have...

Branch & Poppy:

That's all they really want.

Some fun

when the workin' day is done!

Oh, Trolls, they wanna have fun.

Oh, Trolls just wanna have...