Twenty Years Later

The songs in the mash-up are Livin On A Prayer, It's My Life both by Bon Jovi, Livin On The Edge by Aerosmith, and Detroit Rock City By Kiss,

Twenty years. That's how long Floyd has been with the Hard Rock trolls, twenty years. He had been living with Barb and King Thrash as a part of their family and tribe. Barb helped Floyd bring out his inner rocker. Floyd had highlights in his pink hair now and a side bang that covered one of his eyes. He now wore black ripped shorts, and a large belt buckle, and Barb even gave him a leather jacket to wear and a spiked choker. Barb even showed Floyd how to apply makeup to his rocker look. He started writing some rock songs and performing with Barb at concerts. Barb became queen of his tribe after her father started to become too weak to continue running the tribe.

Besides Barb, Floyd made a few new rocker friends and even a lover. He became friends with Riff, Barb's drummer, Val Thundershock, a wild guitarist who loved doing anything extreme, and Demo, the manager of all the best hard rock trolls including Floyd. He made friends with Hickory, a yodeling troll who is also a bounty hunter. Hickory also happened to be Floyd's boyfriend. Floyd still sent out letters to Holly, Dante, and Forte. Sometimes, with Hickory's help, he would sneak away from the hard rock trolls just to visit them. Floyd was happy in his new home but he still missed his brothers, including Branch.

During one of Barb's concerts, Floyd was getting ready in the dressing room. He was putting on his eyeliner and then shook his bangs back over his eye. He then put in his stud earring but as he did, he saw the old photo of his brothers that he kept. His heart ached seeing the photo, he still had all the happy memories that he shared with his brothers. Barb came into his dressing room, asking if he was ready for the show. She saw Floyd looking at the old photo and then she was by his side. "You good, Floy Boy?" She asked.

"Oh, Barb." Floyd said then snapped out of his daze, "I was..."

"Thinking about your brothers again?" Barb finished.

"Yeah. But mostly Branch. He would be in his twenties by now. I still feel guilty that I never came back for him."

"Look, I'm not good at comforting people. But I think your brother would have understood why you didn't come back." Barb stated.

"Thanks, Barb," Floyd said.

"Anything for my brother and adviser. Now, let's get our rock on!" Barb said, running out of the dressing room.

Floyd smiled at Barb's excitement. He then grabbed his guitar for the show, the same guitar he always had. He went backstage to do a final check on the band and equipment in case anyone missed anything. Once Floyd finished his final check, he was behind the stage curtains looking out at the audience. The crowd was cheering and screaming for their queen and her band to perform. Apparently, Barb had a big announcement to make after the performance. To him, this was his home, his family, but he never forgot his real home. Demo came over to Floyd to tell him that it was almost show time. Floyd got into position and he was ready.

Loud hard rock music began to play as Barb confidently walked onto the stage, mic in her hand. Spotlights shined onto her band members as they were playing the song. Floyd stepped onto the stage playing his guitar then Barb began to sing.

Barb:

There's something wrong with the world today

I don't know what it is

Something's wrong with our eyes

We're seeing things in a different way

And God knows it ain't his