Mama Delta

Poppy and Branch flew over the kingdom and weren't alone; Biggie and Mr. Dinkles snuck aboard the balloon after munching on some cotton candy. However, when Poppy, Branch, and Biggie arrive in Symphonyville, or what was left, Poppy realizes that Barb wants to destroy them. Branch told them they should return to the village and protect their people and string from Barb. But Poppy had brought the string with her, thinking it was a good idea. Branch told Poppy that they had to go home but Poppy insisted that they needed to warn the other tribes about Barb. Poppy even made a pinky promise to Biggie that she'll protect him.

Their next stop was Lonesome Flats to warn the country trolls. Poppy, Branch, and Biggie began to make their way to Lonesome Flats. It took them a bit to get to Lonesome Flats since their balloon got blown away by the pinky promise and they had to walk the rest of the way. But it was worth it; they made it to Lonesome Flats before the hard rock trolls did. Branch looked at the empty town and figured no one was home. He tried to walk away but Poppy kept walking towards the town. "There is no 'I quit' in team!" she shouted back at Branch.

On their way into town, the clock struck twelve which meant that the country trolls would be coming out singing. Delta Dawn walked out of a building singing and playing her banjo.

Delta:

We don't hope for makin' things better

All we want is to keep it together

As Delta was singing, some of the country trolls came into view. A country family watched their egg in the mother's hair hatches. The father took the trolling off the mother's hair and had him start working with his siblings milking the cattle.

Every dayisa rainy day,no changin' the weather

This kind oflife has made our hearts as hard as leather

Two kid trolls chased a tumbleweed, laughing, but then the tumbleweed turned around and started chasing the kids, who ran away screaming.

And all these tears are from the dust in our eyes

Delta saw one of the male country trolls crying.

And all these years just keep on passin' us by

And all this misery makes it hard to deny

Poppy, Branch, and Biggie watch the country trolls sing from behind a barrel.

We all know that we're just born to die

That's the way it goes when you're just born to die

Poppy was so confused with how the country trolls sang and how sad the song was. Branch knew that the song was sad but he understood it and he liked it. Poppy figured that the country trolls didn't know that music is supposed to make trolls happy. Soon every country troll was in the town square, dancing.

And all these tears are from the dust in our eyes

And all these years just keep on passin' us by

And all this misery makes it hard to deny

One of the country trolls ended up dancing to their coffin.

That's the way it goes when you're just born to die

Poppy had Biggie and Branch huddle up to go over her plan. Delta and her friend, Growly Pete looked at them completely confused. Delta had to stop Pete from marching over to the pop trolls. "Now, take it easy, Growly Pete. I feel bad for them. It looks like they got beat up by a rainbow. Expect for the little fella in the leaf vest." Delta stated, pointing at Branch.