Reunited

Floyd arrived in Lonesome Flats before Barb and the rest of the Hard Rock trolls. He ensured his critter bike was secured, and then walked into the town. A lot of the country trolls gave him a wave or a hello. Some of the little country trolls came running toward him all excited to see him again. The trollings were being shooed away by Holly who was so excited to see Floyd. She pulled him into a tight bone-crushing hug and then released him so he could breathe. "It's great to see you, Holly." Floyd said, "Did you...?"

"Get your letter about Barb coming to steal our string for her world tour? Yep. Mayor Delta Dawn already had us on high alert. We ain't giving up our music without a fight." Holly stated.

Floyd was grateful that the country trolls were going to defend their home and music. Holly then told Floyd that he wasn't the only pop troll that came into town. Floyd was confused until Holly told him about three other colorful pop trolls showing up in town and singing a mad pop medley that was a little offensive to the townsfolk. Floyd looked a little surprised to hear that some pop trolls were in Lonesome Flats. Holly then told him that the mayor only locked up two out of the three pop trolls in the jail. Floyd asked about the third troll, but Holly just told him to head over to the mayor's home to check it out for himself.

Floyd walked to Delta's home and walked inside. He was half expecting to see Queen Poppy with Delta, talking about what to do about Barb. But upon entering the house, he heard a male voice talking with Delta. Floyd followed the voice to Delta's living room; but when he entered the room, his heart nearly stopped. He saw the troll that Delta was talking to; a dull-colored troll but Floyd's eyes fell onto the leaf vest, the same vest he gave Branch when he was a baby. Tears formed in his eyes, and he clutched his chest tight. "Branch?" he spoke softly.

Both Delta and Branch turned to where Floyd was standing. While Delta was happy and surprised to see Floyd, Branch looked shocked. Delta noticed the two brothers and decided to give them some time to talk and stepped out of the room. Floyd slowly walked toward Branch who was trying to fight back some tears. Floyd then put a hand on Branch's face to get a look at his now grown-up baby brother. Floyd couldn't believe how much his brother had grown. Branch wanted to scream at Floyd for abandoning him and breaking their promise. But he didn't; instead, he jumped into Floyd's arms and hugged his big brother.

Floyd was surprised at first but then he wrapped his arms around Branch. Branch started to cry; every tear he held back broke through. Floyd rubbed Branch's hair and softly whispered so many apologies and comforting words to calm Branch down. Branch let Floyd go and quickly wiped away his tears. "You really grew into that vest. You're so grown up." Floyd said, smiling.

"So did you." Branch said, "I didn't think I would see you again. I thought you forgot about me."

Floyd held Branch's hands tight, "Branch, I could never forget about you. I did keep my promise and went back to the tree to see you. But when I did, I couldn't find you or Grandma. The tree was empty and decayed. I thought you were dead; I blamed myself for not coming back sooner. I spent the last twenty years living somewhere else away from the Bergens." Floyd explained.

That was when the realization hit Branch; Floyd came back just after the Great Escape from the Troll Tree. "You... You did come back?" Branch asked.

"Yeah, B. I did." Floyd answered.

The little kid inside Branch was jumping up and down but on the outside, Branch was worried about how to tell Floyd that their grandma wasn't around anymore. Branch then looked down at his dull-colored hands and then he turned away from Floyd. He was so ashamed of his colors, and he was afraid that Floyd would hate him. But Floyd looked at Branch with concerned eyes and then gently cupped Branch's face in his hands. He did notice that his baby brother's colors were darker than they were when he was a baby. "Branch? Angel, what's wrong?" Floyd asked.

Branch looked at Floyd, but he stayed silent. Floyd could tell that something was off with Branch but instead of pressuring Branch into telling him, he gently kissed Branch on the forehead and told him that he didn't have to tell him right now. Branch let the little kid in him take over then he jumped onto Floyd, crying and hugging him tight. Floyd then heard those four little words from Branch, "Don't leave me, Flo-Flo." Branch whimpered.

Floyd felt his heart break hearing those words. He rubbed Branch's back and started humming a lullaby from when Branch was a baby to calm him down. The lullaby worked and Branch started to calm down and then he went limp in Floyd's arms. "I'm not going anywhere, Angel," Floyd promised.