Prologue

The Great Hall, 1976

It was 1976 and all the students were in the great hall eating breakfast, gossiping when suddenly a letter had fallen out of nowhere and landed in front of Dumbledore, he read it and after two minutes of thinking he finally stood up and told everyone to return to their dormitories. Everyone except James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Lily Evans, Marlene Mckinnon, Dorcas Meadows, Regulus Black, Severus Snape, Barty Crouch, Evan Rosier, Pandora, Xenophilius Lovegood, Alice, Frank Longbottom.

Everyone else left and the remaining were confused and started talking among themselves. The great hall's door opened and walked in the Potters, the Tonks with their little girl, the Weasleys along with their three children, the Malfoys, the Lestranges, the Blacks and the current minister of magic along with Amelia Bones and Alastor Moody.

"Oh great a fucking family reunion, I knew you missed me mother dearest" sneered Sirius.
"Shut up you blood traitor" said a very stern looking woman.
Dumbledore stood up and asked the guest to listen to him. He cleared his throat to read the letter to everyone....

Dear People of Hogwarts,

If you are reading this then it worked! We have very important information for all of you that can prevent what will happen in future. Time will stop outside and due to restrictions none of you will be able to go out. In a few minutes some people will join you and everything will be explained.
P.S. : We request all the students to go back to their dormitories except the ones whose names are provided at the back.

From the future generations.

After the letter has been read chaos breaks through....
"Silence!!!! Please calm down, I understand you all are confused but the letter said that everything will be explained so we will wait for our new guests to arrive.
Once everyone was settled a bright light appeared then all that could be heard were voices....

"Ouch my foot" "Move" " You move" "It took me ages to do my hair and now you have fucking ruined it"

After quarrelling they finally stood up. Finally a brown haired girl spoke " We are from the future. I know it's hard to believe but that's the truth. You can use veritaserum on us if you want. The truth is that during the second wizarding war we have lost a lot of lives and yes second. We won it but at the cost of many lives. Thus we have prepared movies on the basis of our memory to show you all the future so that the war can be prevented and lives could be saved."

" Well why don't you start with introductions and then we can see those movies."

The same girl introduced herself first..." Hello I am Hermione Granger and I am a muggleborn"

A tall guy with red hair then followed...."Hi I am Ron Weasley" he was interrupted by a guy having similar features as him "Hi I am George Weasley, son of Arthur and Molly Weasley, this little ronnikins brother"

Many people laughed at the siblings.

" Hi I am Ginny Weasley, the hottest Weasley ofcourse"

Then followed Neville, Luna and Draco.

" Hi I am Orion Lupin Black and my parents are Remus Lupin and Sirius Black"

Hearing this Remus blushed deeply while Sirius was in shock. He couldn't believe he actually gets Remus, the guy he secretly has a crush on. While James and Peter were full on teasing modes.

Finally the last guy introduced himself.
" Hi I am Harry Potter and my parents are James Potter and Lily Evans"

.............."Yesssssssssssss. I got Evans, I married my lily flower. I am a fucking dad bitches.... Yayyy" James started running around happily.

" I better be the Godfather" said Sirius
" I married this arrogant toerag" said lily
" Oi Lily not only did you marry him but fucked him too" stated Dorcas

Lily was bright red hearing this while the marauders were happy.

"Well since the introduction is over why don't we begin we the movies"

The tables were transfigured into couches and all of them settled down.

And so they began watching the movies which would change their lives for good or bad time will reveal..........