Keeper of Keys

At a stormy night, a tall house on a rock Island somewhere out at sea. The Dursleys including Harry have moved there. The family is sleeping except Harry and Prim who are laying on the floor. Primrose has drawn a birthday cake which reads happy birthday Bubba.

" Happy Birthday Bubba. I am sorry I couldn't get you anything this time but I promise once we go back I -"

" Bubbles you don't need to. I am just lucky to have you as my sister"

The marauders and others looked sad. They promised themselves that they would give Harry a proper birthday celebration once they change their fates.

Prim looks at her watch it beeps 12:00.

" Make a wish Harry" she said while Harry blows the candles drawn on the cake when suddenly.......

Boom

What

The door thumps in sync with the thunder flashing. The siblings jump up and backed away. They quickly his behind a wall.

The door bangs again and then falls down, and a gaint man appears.

Hagrid....screams the marauders together

" Sorry 'bout that "

" I demand that you leave at once sir"

" Dry up Dursley you great prune."

" Excuse me who are you" Harry said appearing from behind the wall.

" Oh Harry here you are. Got something for ya. Ahh baked it myself."
He hands Harry a cake which reads "Hapee Birdae Harry"

" Thank you"

" Its not everyday a young man turns eleven"

" Excuse me b-but who are you" asked Prim standing close to Harry.

" Oh you must be Primrose.  Rubeus Hagrid keepers of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. Harry would know about Hogwarts"
Prim in shock turns to Harry but he himself is quite shock.

" Sorry no"
" No.... Blimey Harry didn't you ever wondered where your mum and dad learned it all"
" Learned what"
" You are a wizard Harry and you are a witch Primrose"
" I - I am a what?"
" That's not a nice thing to say and more over I am too cute to be a witch" Prim said while pouting

" What"
" In muggles world witches are described as bad looking villians"
" How pathetic "

" Not nice it's the best thing. "
" No you have made a mistake. I can't be a- a w-wizard....... I- I am just Harry"
" Yep and I am just too cute Primrose"
" Well just Harry and just Primrose did you ever make anything happen. Anything which you couldn't explain when you are angry or scared"

Hagrid hands them the same letter that had been sent the past while.

Dear Mr Potter/ Ms Dursley,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts' School of witchcraft and wizardry.

" They will not be going. We swore when we took him we did put a stop to this rubbish. And don't involve my daughter in all of these rubbish"

" You knew. You knew all along and never told me"

" Of course we knew. How could you not be. My perfect sister being who she was. Oh my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We have a witch in family. Isn't it wonderful? I was the only one who saw her for what she was. A freak!!!! And then she met that Potter and then she had you and I knew you'd be just the same just as strange, as abnormal. And then, if you please she went and got herself blown up. And we got landed with you."

Lily looked like she could break down any moment. All hopes she had to get along with her sister got crashed away. She couldn't digest that this is what her sister actually thinks about her. " Lily is not a freak. She's the best person you can ever meet" James said and come to comfort her and surprisingly she didn't pushed him away.

" Blown up. You told me my parents died in a car crash"

" A car crash. A car crash killed James and Lily Potter"

" We had to tell him something"

" They are not going"

" And I suppose a great muggle like yourself is gonna stop them"

" Best be off unless you' d rather stay?"

" Okay"said Harry and looked at Prim for her answer.

"I -I.."
" NOOOOOOOO.... don't go .....please" said Petunia tears threaten to spill from her eyes.
" Please sissy don't leave me"
" But Hogwarts is where I belong. I love you but I -"
" Fine go then you freak. We have no ties with freaks like you"
Primrose teared up hearing this.

" How could they be this cruel towards their own daughter" all the people present felt sad for her. Even Walburga Black was shocked being magical was an honour and how could these muggles just disown her because of that. For once Walburga Black took a little pity towards someone who was a mudblood in her opinion.

Hagrid put a hand on her shoulder.
" Don't be upset little rose. Hogwarts is a wonderful place. It will be like your home and you are gonna meet people who will become like family...a nice one if I may add"

Hearing this all smiled afterall Hogwarts was indeed their home.