Friends????

The train began to move. The siblings felt a great leap of excitement. Prim was even bouncing in excitement.

The door of the compartment slid open and the youngest red headed boy came in.

" Anyone sitting there?" He asked
" Everywhere else is full"

" No not at all"
" Ohhhhh first friend at Hogwarts yessss" said Primrose exciting.
Ron looked happy hearing her.

" I am Ron by the way Ron Weasley"
" Oh hello I am Primrose Dursley, call me anytime you would like"
" I am Harry, Harry Potter"

" Are you really Harry Potter?" Ron blurted out.
Harry nodded.
" So it's true, y-you really have the , the.."
" The what"
" Scar"

Ronald screamed Molly. " Sorry mum, I was just a kid back then.

" Oh" Harry lifted his hair to reveal it.
" Wicked"
" Stop gawping at my brother like hes a piece of thing shown in a shop"
" Brother? I didn't know Harry Potter had a sister"
" We are cousins, we live together" said Harry
" Oh"
" Ohh I am hungry" whined Prim
" Well a trolley lady is there in the train with sweets. If you want you can buy from her" Ron told them
" Oh I couldn't wait for her. Well I would go and find the trolley lady"
" Okay be safe bubbles"

With that she left her compartment. On the way she passed a compartment in which three boys were sitting inside. She noticed one reading a book which was one of her favourites while the other two were talking with each other.She couldn't control and bounced  her way inside. The two boys immediately stop talking and the one engrossed in his book looked up startled.

" Oh wow you are reading one of my favourites. Its wonderful"

The boy has beautiful black hairs and grey eyes. But his face has little scars. He got red from the sudden attention. Prim noticed his scars and stared at him silently royally ignoring the other two boys.

On seeing the scars Remus stiff briefly. He quickly looked at Orion in a questioning look. Orion understanding him nodded slightly in answering. Looking at his response Remus was extremely tense Sirius noticing this exchange between them held Remus hand in assurance and pulled his son to make him sit beside them.

" Cool" said Primrose
" You.....you find my scars cool"

" No boys" screamed James. Everyone looked startled at him by his sudden protectiveness.
" What cousin or not she is Harry's sister. Thus my daughter then. I am adopting her. End of discussion."
Lily looked at him warmly, she can now realise why she married him. Surely James has an ego size of the Black lake but an equally big heart to balance it.

" Obviously, my brother has a scar too like a lightening bolt, I have always liked his. Every scar shows that you have survived"

Harry and Orion smiled at this. While Remus said to James " Prongs I am also adopting her".

" I- I am Orion, Orion Lupin Black"
" Primrose Dursley"
" Who your brother might be?" Said one of the other two with an attitude.
" And who you might be?" Asked Prim with an equally matching attitude.

Ohhoooo

" Your future brother in law" he said quickly for he has noticed the adoration in his brother's eyes for this girl.

" Noooooo, absolutely not" screamed James and Remus.

"What"
" Joking. I am Theo, Theodore Nott"
" Pleasure" she then galanced at the boy beside him.

" And you are?"
The boy stiffed, noticing this Theo answered for him.
" He is Theo, Mat- theo" he chuckled along with Prim.
" Harry, Harry Potter"
The three boys looked at her confused.

" He's my brother"
" I don't recall him having a sister" said Theo.
" Cousin but its the same thing"
" No its not, I have a cousin....and he doesn't sees me as his brother" said Orion sadly.

Draco quickly said" I do. And probably the best brother I can ever ask for" Orion smiled at this. While the marauders were shocked they never expected a Malfoy to say such sweets word. Narcissa looked proud at her son.

" Then he's an idiot." Said Prim.

" Oh, I know I am" The future generation laughed at this.

" Well so I should go back to him. See you at Hogwarts. And we are gonna be great friends."

Orion smiled sweetly at her while Theo while grinning madly while Mattheo just scoffed rudely.

" I hardly believe that"
" Rude"

" Why did he say like that" asked Lily
" Who cares... good no boys then" said James and Remus.
" This was probably the only time that Mattheo rejected Rose" said Ginny while chuckling rest followed the same.
While Draco and Orion smiled sadly at each other and said....
" He was right. We never became friends"
" We became family"