Harry's Past

Later back in the Leaky Cauldron, Hagrid and the siblings are at a long table eating soup. Everything is too quiet, Hagrid soon notices this.

" You all right kids? You two seem very quiet"

" He killed my parents didn't he? The one who gave me this."

" You know Hagrid, we know you do"

Hagrid signs and pushes his bowl away.

" It begins, I suppose, with - with a person called - but it's incredible yeh don't know his name, everyone in our world knows-"

" Who?"

" Well - I don't like sayin' the name of I can help it. No one does"

" Why not"

" Gulpin' gargoyles, Rose, people are still scared. Blimey this is difficult. See there was this wizard who went.....bad. As bad as you could go. Worse than worse. His name was..."

Hagrid gulped but no words came out.

He won't say it.

" Could you write it down?" Prim suggested.

" Nah- can't spell it. All right - Voldemort."

All people flinched except Dumbledore and the golden trio.

" Don't make me say it again. Anyway this wizard about twenty years ago now started looking fer followers. Got'em, too some were afraid, some just wanted a bit of his power. Dark days kids. Terrible things happened. Now yer mum and dad were as good a witch and wizard as I ever knew. He just wanted them Outta the way. All anyone knows is he turned up in the village where you was all living, on Halloween ten years ago. He came ter yer house and - and- he killed them. And then this is the real mystery of the thing - he tried to kill you too. But he couldn't do it. Never wondered how you got that mark on yer forehead? That was no ordinary cut. That's what yeh get when a powerful, evil curse touches yer - and that's why yer famous, Harry. No one ever lived after he decided to kill them, no one except you, and he killed some of the best witches and wizards of the age - the McKinnons, the Bones, the Prewetts - and you was only a baby and you lived"

Many people were in tears. Molly couldn't believe her brothers died. While Lily and Marlene were consoling each other.
Whereas the purebloods were confused how could a baby defeat the Dark Lord.

" But what happened to Vol - sorry - I mean You know who?"

The only time you didn't take his name. Harry just shrugged.

" Yes Hagrid what happened to Voldy Moldy"

Draco and Orion were laughing whereas the future generation just chuckled. While the rest were shocked hearing a little girl making fun of the Dark Lord.

" Good question, Harry. Disappeared. Vanished. Same night he tried to kill you. Makes yeh even more famous."

" That's sad. He just lost his parents, his family and he is famous for that"

" Not family though rosey I have you"

" Ofcourse Harold, Together and Forever" the siblings tightly held their hand.

Lily and James hugged Harry while promising him that this time he would have his parents too.