Platform Nine and Three Quarters

King Cross Station

" Blimey it's time. Sorry kids I am gonna leave you here. Dumbledore will be wanting to see me. Now your train leaves in 10 minutes. Heres your tickets."

" Platform Nine and Three Quarters"

" But Hagrid there must be a mistake. There's no such thing as...."

They look up but Hagrid is gone. And now they were all alone with their carts.

" Hagrid you can't leave kids like that. They don't know their way" Professor McGonagall scolded him. While he just looked down feeling ashamed.
" No worries Hagrid we found help"
Said Harry looking at Molly.

Harry sees a guard.

" Oh please tell me you didn't" pleaded Hermione while Harry was looking at the ceiling interestingly. Ron just laughed at this.

Prim saw this and immediately said " Harold no" But he didn't listened and walked towards the guard.

" Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I might find platform Nine and Three Quarters"

" Think you are being funny, do ya?"

" I told you. Why don't you listen to me"

" I had to try"

" Exactly Harry why won't you just listen to rose for once" said Hermione
Draco just scoffed while Orion said " He has a I am right complex, listening to her would have been so much better everything but ofcourse he has to be the hero"
Harry just looked done feeling ashamed.
While the marauders were shocked. They expected their children to be best friends like them but what they can see is that Orion is not quite fond of Harry and instead seems much closer to a.... Malfoy. How what happened they all just wondered.

At that moment a group of people passed just behind them and they caught a few words of what they were saying.

"- packed with Muggles, of course -"

They swung round. The speaker was a plumb woman who was talking to four boys, all flaming red hair. Each of them was pushing a trunk like them.

" Molly thats you"
" Being busy weren't you" the marauders joked while Molly looked fushed.

" Now what's the platform number?"

" Nine and three quaters" piped a small girl...." Mum can't I go..."

" You are not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy you go first"

" Fred you next"

" I am not Fred, I am George" said the boy.
" Honestly woman, call yourself our mother?"
" Sorry George dear"
" Only joking I am Fred" said the boy

" Oh Molly I am adopting them" said Sirius laughing.
" There's two of you but George you came here alone wheres the other one"
George just looked down.

Haha " I like them" exclaimed Primrose.
" Excuse me" Harry said to the plump woman.
" Hello dear" she said " First time at Hogwarts? Ron's new too"

She pointed at the last and youngest of her sons.
" Yes" said Harry.
" The thing is - the thing is, I don't know how to-"
" How to get on the platform" she said kindly and Harry nodded.
" Not to worry" she said
" All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Go now before Ron"

" U- um ladys first"
" What ...what a lovely brother I have"
Primrose pushed her trolley round and started to walk towards it.

A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform. A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express.
Harry soon joined her. They have done it.
And so the adventures begin thought Primrose......

Everyone in the great hall cheered for them. Even Walburga and Bellatrix had a little smile which nobody noticed.