Diagon Alley

The next day in the streets of London, the siblings along with Hagrid were in the underground tube.

" U-um Hagrid are you sure we will get all these in London"
" If you know where to go"

They walk towards a corner store that had a sign " The Leaky Cauldron"

" Ah Hagrid the usual"
" No thanks Tom, I am on official Hogwarts business today, just helping young Harry here to buy his school supplies"
" Bless my soul its Harry Potter"

The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices.

Woh never seen the pub going this silent.

One by one many people comes and shakes Harry's hand.

" Woww Bubba you are pretty famous"

A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is professor quirrel.

" Hello professor Quirrel. He will be your defence against the dark arts teacher"

" Oh nice to meet you"
He shakes Primrose's hand but refuses Harry's. Prim eyes him suspiciously

" F- fearfully f-fascinating subject. N- not that you need it P-Potter? Hehe"

" Well we must be going lots to buy"
" Goodbye"

" U- um Hagrid why is Harry so famous by the way"
" Yes why"
" I am not exactly sure I am the right person to tell you that"

He taps on the brick wall. And the blocks then magically shifts and open up to reveal a busy street of Diagon Alley.

" Welcome to Diagon Alley"
The siblings are amazed at the sight in front of them.

" But Hagrid how I am to pay for all this? I don't have money"
" Neither do I have"

" Well theres your money. Gringotts, the wizard bank there is no place safer except Hogwarts ofcourse"

" Hogwarts" snorted Draco
" Aww what a safe place" exclaimed Orion.

"So like no one can break in here" said Primrose her eyes showing a mischievous glint in them.

"Oh no so here she got the idea" said Harry
"What " exclaimed the marauders including Lily
" U did not, u did not try to break in Gringotts right" asked Lily
However the golden trio just avoided eye contact.

( Skipping the cart ride)

" Woww"

" Yep we are loaded" boasted James earning a smack on his head by Mia.

" This will be enough for both of us"
" Bubba both of us...you don't need to ...I - I"
" Oh shut up bubbles, all these years you have done so much for me and now it's my turn"

Prim was overwhelmed she just hugged Harry.

Lily felt extremely proud on her son's action.

( Skipping vault 713 and rest)

" Well we just need a .....wand"

" Well you' ll want Ollivanders"

The siblings goes into the store. They looked around. There are shelves of wand in boxes but no people.

Harry softly called hello.

" Not like that Harold. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"Damn she can scream louder than mum" said Ron while molly give him a pointed look. While the Weasley men agreed with Ron.

" Who this is Miss?"
" Dursley. I am a muggleborn-"
" She's my sister" Harry quickly said while Prim smiled at him.

" I wondered when I did be seeing you Mr Potter. It seems only yesterday when your mother and father were in here to buy their first wands."

He takes a box and give the wand to Harry.
"Let's try this"
Harry hold it and gave a wave which causes boxes to fell down.
" Not this one perhaps this"
He came with another one. And after three or more try finally Harry found his wand.

"Curious very curious"

Whats curious

" Sorry but what's curious "

" I remember every wand I have ever sold Miss Dursley. It just happens that the phoenix whose tail resides in your brothers wand gave one other feather just one. It is curious that Mr Potter is destined for this wand while when this wands' brother gave you this scar"

" And...who owned that wand"

" Oh we do not speak his name. The wand choses the wizard Mr Potter. Its not always clear why but we may expect great things from you. Afterall He who must not be named did great things..... terrible but great "

" What the fuck he just compliment Who know who" screamed James and Sirius
" No Prongs Padfoot he just compliment his magic " said Remus

" You share the same core as the Dark Lord" Bellatrix for the first time spoke being extremely shocked.

" Oh aunt Bella you are in for a bigger shock " said Draco
Everyone turned towards him when Orion said " Rose"
All turned to continue watching now curious to know about Primrose' s wand.

"Now miss Dursley your turn"

She came forward bouncing and tried her first wand which resulted in shattering of windows.

" Sorry "
" No worries it happens a lot. Now try this one.  No not this also then this"

And so Primrose's turn took quiet more than Harry's till she finally find her wand.

" Interesting very interesting "

" What does my wand also had a brother who is owned by the powerful wizard to ever exist or something like that" she jokes earning a chuckle from Harry.

" She just jinxed it" said Ron.
"Indeed he was and"
" Will always be the most powerful wizard to ever exist" said Draco and Orion blinking there tears away. While the marauders looks confused.

" 10' long made of rosewood and containing a fragment of basilisk's horn. You see Miss Dursley a wand made of basilisk's horn is not very usual for the creature have seen to be extinct. Only three wands were made from it. One used by Salazar Slytherin, one chosed you while the other one has choosen a boy who came just before you. He was of your age. This wand means unbelievable power Miss Dursley. We also expect great things from you.

" She has a wand similar to Salazar" screamed the purebloods.
" Who has the other one"

" Well that wasn't creepy at all"

After paying for their wands they waited for Hagrid.
He came carrying two cages one had a snowy owl while other had a Siberian cat.

" Wow" exclaimed Primrose......