Chapter One

Since the beginning of time, angelic spirits guarded heavens pearly gates, ruling under the foot of God. Angels of nine different ranks lived once peaceful lives, many saw such... Beauty... In one palace they called home would lead to their tragedy up there.

Out of several-dozens of his lovely angels, Lucifer, the most gorgeous being of all. He stood out, everything from tips of each toe to every end of his wings, nothing could change how many describe Lucifer as beautiful (As they defined him). No other angels could compare to him.

Seemingly like all the other passing by days, Lucifer, slowly becoming more and more filled with pride. Over time Lucifer wanted to rule over God but trying to do so caused corruption amongst the heavens foundation. One thing leads to another and after, war has begun.

Amongst everyone, two angels hid within a building. Samael kissed the child's forehead before backing away. "Stay here, please." Samael ran off leaving his child alone. Aiyn slowly turned wanting nothing to happen to himself but two teenagers silently stood behind, Aiyn spotted them trying to run away.

The taller one attempted to grab Aiyn. Unconsciously, he'd released a surge creating backlash the moment he ran away. Both had taken a huge amount of damage; Some more than others. Hitting the ground one boy spoke. "That child has such power." He groaned but noticed his brother wasn't responsive. Calling out to his brother multiple times which nothing. Thinking of the worst possibility he left his brother behind not wanting to endure such a traumatic experience.

For Aiyn, he fought alongside 1/3 of heaven, watching as angels dropped like flies. Angels began grouping with another quickly over taking. Aiyn saw parts of his family fall, he continued his fight before flying off with all the other rebelled angels as he threw his final attack. A total of 2/3 of heaven had been defeated.

Having known to which Aiyn never becomes a fallen angel but a demonic recreation of all ranks.

After the fall they all landed in the abyss. Dark, grainy clouds of smoke covered it, endless flat grey land where nothing could grow. Aiyn landed on these grounds alongside the rest except, something felt off. Instead of coldness feeding on his body, heat flowed from this enormous crate in the land.

Peering below these crates formed many levels. Aiyn climbed down searching the pits, each led further down the hole. Long after finally reached the bottom, down there Lucifer was seen unconscious above ice, which Paimon was on snow. Paimon fluttered his eyes open realizing what happened.

Paimon endured tightly hugging Aiyn-Aiyn then pointed to Lucifer and from there they woke up Lucifer and made their way out of the pits. They made it all the way where Samael would meet them.

Samael tackled his older brother as they exchanged a few words, Aiyn looked at his older brother and said, "Look Paimon, your clothes!" Paimon noticed but responded. "Don't worry brother, I honestly don't mind the new clothes." Finished Paimon.

Now everyone seemed fine, they needed to do something. No body could think of anything until Aiyn spoke up. "How 'bout we make a place marking the central of hell?" Samael nodded and said "Why not?" The got to work with many demons sketching out it's artuticture. Meanwhile Samael was thinking what else to do, a group made of 72 entities, came forward, they approached with great respect as one suggested building a castle, village surrounding it

"Everyone, gather in, Lucifer has a important announcement!" Demons shoved another piling themselves in. Once Aiyn and Samael arrived Lucifer began.

"We all maybe fallen angels but that will never stop us? From this moment on central of hell will be Pandemonium, and my beloved brothers will become deadly sins." Cheers roared from below.