chapter thirteen

During their first attempt turned out to be a lot harder as Aiyn knew every move. They sent an angel down to hell opposing itself as a demon but their first mistake was landing in spiritual Forest where Aiyn caught them.

"Why hello. How are you!" Placing off their head cleanly. This may blood flow out to his hooves leaving a decent size puddle deeping into the soil. Aiyn wasn't ignorant nor cowering ass who'll become cooperative, friendly and surrender, NO! He'll be unsympathetic and reluctant if anyone dares try attack him but he'll give it to them that they were pretty self-confident in their abilities.

Walking away-body in tow Aiyn opposed his plan on what they're doing giving them a chance on making their own plan which would confuse them. Thinking Aiyn made it his own side mission.

Aiyn stayed at his home all day sipping tea and carelessly watch angels absent-minded on their watcher. Aiyn already put their plan into shards annoyingly because the angel he previously killed was their main one. Getting up Aiyn placed his mug by the sink, opened his wings flying up to heaven.

On his way he shifted into the exact Angel previously mentioned before. No angelic being could distinguish between real and an imposer.

Reaching its Gates two soldiers greeted warmly letting him pass without suspicion. Leaving nothing left to protect them. Chill, Aiyn to the table where they've been making their plan to attack hell. There he saw everything laid out, chuckled to himself he didn't realize none will work since these Angels were extremely stupid and no knowledge on where he came from.

FUCK, he doesn't even know where he came from but all he knows is he isn't from this heaven.

Aiyn suddenly felt this weird feel before comprehending voices. Following the vibrations through stronger. Stalling he vanished reappearing invisible, he wasn't in heaven anymore but in the past where he realized is about what he exactly was.

During world creation, Aiyn was born. Standing right in front of him stood the ancient god of heaven. "Greetings Aiyn, nice to see you're safe and sound. "Confusion on his face. For God told their head whispering 'forgot?' Aiyn nodded. Lending out a hand and or brightly appeared showing Aiyn at 7 years old falling after teenage boys bumped into him when the voice said 'unlock full power'.

Remembering it, Aiyn paused looking at the angel. Stepping back in disbelief " yes dear, that day I helped you as your demon inside was asleep." Coming from the floating islands edge was a demon, "speaking of the devil. Where were you?!" Ignored the demons flipped off the angel.

Giggling both God's handed over their necklaces before sending Aiyn off. Appearing back in hell, Aiyn went to tell his father. Disregarding his surroundings he's got grabbed from behind having a cloth place over his mouth and nose.

Dragging him back to heaven they changed him like a wild animal leaving him at God's hands. Waking up Aiyn tried flying The voice stopped him. " Hello my-" "I'm not your child..." Interrupting God, Aiyn stands up smiling well aware of the truth.

Two guards pointed their Spears but turned to stone. God narrowly said "what are you talking about? " Impolitely spoken. Aiyn flapped his wings creating a strong wind blowing everyone far back. Sitting comfortably he ordered two guards to take him away so they locked him away but unsure how long it'll last.

You could say they felt unsteady about this but no questions asked. Surprised Aiyn stayed completely relaxed throughout the entire journey. This has brought confusion upon the enemies as why Aiyn stayed calm. Out of nowhere storms raised above pouring down shards of chains clasping Angels by their necks.

They watched in horror as another and another was brought into the clouds. Each and golf will barely any stood, one guard tried using his spear to cut it while his buddy got caught as well being brought up like all the rest.

Aiyn laughed hysterically, the guard turned to look when a spike pierced his throat letting Angel blood run down. Continuing laughing hysterically he broke the chain and blew up to the Ancient God's Island.

There he saw the island in the smoky gray color. Standing before the gates Aiyn double gods collide creating their ultimate form along with their sigil. Aiyn began feeling the island rumble. Stepping back a piece broke of causing Aiyn to fall back into hell. Embracing himself the gods caught him moments before hitting the ground.

Aiyn saw them banished taking into account that his power wasn't but they were after. Aiyn knew he was in tremendous danger.