chapter eight

Aiyn rushed downstairs leaving the four files behind. Each continues on with your next file which exactly starts you in spiritually forest where two investigators explore the depths of these trails and see what these mysterious paths do or lead to.

From what they've collected during these daytime searches resulting in three discoveries, one was the blue flower, second the red and third is green.

Blue: these actually lead you to another part of the woods which isn't accessible.

Red: Oscar plus many others who come across this one were smart not to follow this specific trail because we could assume it was death.

Green: last one isn't horrible nor the greatest. This actually is very known to be the most peaceful but other cases it leads to doom.

Looking at our first in the theater he ended up after in the river after rang about needing these unsure creatures seemingly odd after heaven Spanish similar to these "angels" but are they really Angels or something entirely different.

While researching outside he documents " seeing a weird figure 100 ft away, one large eye surrounded by white having the outer containing spikes" with this we assume these are what lurk beyond the trees and high possibility they're watching us but still why?

Observation continues on when he goes on describing the nature he listed only a few words as they're not violent nor aggressive but calm and relaxed.. until they saw his journal opened its spikes began turning and there I became red.

The next thing led to another. Once quite gentle now changed into the complete opposite. It resulted in death but after we have no clue. Leaving us here the second investigator which brings us to our next section.

Part 2: the investigator a day after came to check on the research. Instead he found him shredded though mainly his face, everything else was fine. His face. His face, not so much. Everything, his eyes, his nose, his lips, they were just born bones deep into his skull. I really don't want to assume though what I can guess is that wasn't a great death.

Standing-staring at the screw some site of his buddy, he couldn't help but begin to question his own fate. Just then wind blew revealing dark truth about this Forest. A head came rolling stopping at his feet. Look down bodies sprung out hanging.

And you can assume what happened. The creature ended up behind him then killed him.